Beautiful Cervix Project

Just wondering if any of you guys are familiar with this..

http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

Maybe NSFW, depends on your working environment.

I am a 25 year old woman who has never given birth. My intention with this project was to better understand my cycle and the changes in my cervix throughout the month. As a doula and student midwife, I used this project to help me see how a cervix might look different throughout the cycle in the absence of vaginal infections and to understand speculum exams.

no the evil people from dfts have blocked the site from my eyes... gggrrr

A very talented boyfriend with a digital camera and a headlamp........

Somebody ought to have explained to him that you aren't supposed to wedge your head in there

I knew there was I reason I like to do them up the wrong un!

sharkie said:
no the evil people from dfts have blocked the site from my eyes... gggrrr

Don't worry, it only looks like a bloodshot oyster.

I wonder if we can convince her to do the same thing but with her clit this time......

jagman said:
A very talented boyfriend with a digital camera and a headlamp........

Somebody ought to have explained to him that you aren't supposed to Wedge your head in there

so thats where I've been going wrong.

Holy Shiiiiittttttt

This is probably the only thing i can think of that a women could say that would actually put me off-

Louise said:
“So funny how a cervix resembles the head of a penis, and when we have intercourse it’s as if these two little mouths are ‘kissing’ eachother…”

Oh my god, it’s true!It’s so poetic!:)

Jesus fooking christ. I feel sick and dirty and just very very wrong. I think the OCD has just taken on a whole new level which will now involve douching 40 times per day.

What the f(uck was that massive glob of slime! It looked like a dead jelly fish. and who volunteered to test its elasticity between finger and thumb, that is not normal surely? I have never had anything like that come out of my chuff (well not that my own body had produced anyway).

I am really upset, that has just ruined lady bits for me, i thought they were nice and pink and smooth and clean but they aren't they are nasty holes full of slime and gunge and clotted cream that have what looks to be a gaping bell end at the bottom.

OMG there's one where her clunge is full of man fat, am actually gonna vom.

D0lly86 said:
Jesus fooking christ. I feel sick and dirty and just very very wrong. I think the OCD has just taken on a whole new level which will now involve douching 40 times per day.

What the f(uck was that massive glob of slime! It looked like a dead jelly fish. and who volunteered to test its elasticity between finger and thumb, that is not normal surely? I have never had anything like that come out of my chuff (well not that my own body had produced anyway).

I am really upset, that has just ruined lady bits for me, i thought they were nice and pink and smooth and clean but they aren't they are nasty holes full of slime and gunge and clotted cream that have what looks to be a gaping bell end at the bottom.
Welcome to the real world!

DGSx said:
Fieryjack said:
What the fuuck!

Excellent work. How did you find the site you wrong un?
My boss emailed me the address, he knew I'd appreciate it :twisted:
Are either of you female?

Dolly, perhaps you should post a pic of yours and we can all compliment you on how "nice and pink and smooth and clean" it is and then you'll feel much much better..........