• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Beauties on parade

T

trowel

They all look like they have just walked into an invisible pane of glass with the sun low over the horizon.
Not sure I`d call them "Beauties" but I bet most of them scrub up quite well and after a few jars of rice wine, well, why not? SF, just as a matter of interest, and taking your avatar into account, are you a racist black bastard?

The one that really stood out for me was back rank, sixth from left. What a stunner.

Oh, er, maybe fifth from left, could have been eighth. No, wait, er.......

Actually, as disimilar as fish fingers in a box. All women Regiments are a bad idea. What happens when they ovulate together? Do they cross the 38th parallel for a week, then say sorry and go home, only to return 3 weeks later?

well they aint that pretty and cammed up even worse mind you when yer freezing yer nackers off i suppose a few of them to keep you warm might be ok,but how do you say get yer kit off in chineese

T

trowel

The one that really stood out for me was back rank, sixth from left. What a stunner.

Oh, er, maybe fifth from left, could have been eighth. No, wait, er.......

Actually, as disimilar as fish fingers in a box. All women Regiments are a bad idea. What happens when they ovulate together? Do they cross the 38th parallel for a week, then say sorry and go home, only to return 3 weeks later?
A woman saying "sorry"? As if, soft lad.

well they aint that pretty and cammed up even worse mind you when yer freezing yer nackers off i suppose a few of them to keep you warm might be ok,but how do you say get yer kit off in chineese
出发您的成套工具
However, seeing that they are North Korean, 당신 장비를 떨어져 얻으십시오 might be more appropriate.

Kazakhstan

Btw, where is Borat?
I went there in 2008 on exercise "Steppe Eagle" and found the ladies a strange mixture. Two thirds were what you would expect ie small dark haired and oriental looking given its proxmity to China. The other third were tall blonde haired and blue eyed? when speaking to our interpreter he told me that when Germany invaded Russia in the second world war Uncle Joe moved a million ethnic Germans to Kazakhstan so they could not be used by the Germans and Kazakhstan still has a large ethnic German population. He thought the Nazi babes were sexy as hell. If you look at the photo the two ladies on the far left, front row seem to fit this bill. However on the other hand the female Kazhak medic we had with us was built like a Bulgarian hammer thrower and in the inter-nationality games came second in the arm wrestling event, which is Kazakhstans national sport, but after being away from home for two weeks i would not have turned her down?

Latest Threads