• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Beautician wanting to join TA

Ha ha ha. OK, this is the best advice you will get on here;

Step 1 - Change your avatar and dont use a pic of yourself.
Step 2 - Try using the search function or google to look into options available to you in the TA.
Step 3 - If you pose a question you may well get a response. A vague statement will just open you up for abuse. So if after step 2 you have questions, ask them and dont make us guess what you are wanting to know!

Arrse_onist was being perfectly resonable

If I were you I'd lose the avatar very quickly. There are some rough children about and if you lose the pjcture and the attitude you have more chance of reasonable answers.

Why on earth did you advise her to get rid of the pic? In the unlikely event that it is actually a real chick, I have no idea if she's hot or not. Thanks bell ends.

She was ok i guess, assuming she was relatively slim (face shot only) I would class her as a 4-5 pinter. Stella that is. None of that weak pish like fosters!

Latest Threads