Beaten Poles now are sure that they will be defended by US soldiers

When will Putin aplogise to the world's drug free athletes about the Russian state sponsored urine sample swapping scheme that was to promote Russians cheating in sport.
Will anyone in the Russian government be punished for starting the sample cheating programme?

When will Putin aplogise for allowing a state run vote rigging scheme in the recent general election.
Will Putin apologise to honest Russian voters, and what should his punishment be for knowingly running a fake voting scheme?

Sadly for the liars in St Petersburg, there are still people alive who can give first-hand testimony of how far Poles should feel grateful to the so-gallant Red Army......
I learnt to swear in Polish at school from survivors of The long March - all you had to do to expand your forbidden vocabulary and get a special lesson in Russo-Polish relations 1930-45 was ask Pani Kriefska (who looked, sounded and behaved like an up-market Polish Granny Weatherwax) or any of the other staff about their feelings for the invaders that had stolen their county

Soviet repressions of Polish citizens (1939–1946) - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Poland before the war had exactly the same type pact with Hitler and participated in division of Czechoslavakia and of course had trade relations with Germany as other countries. Sweden, btw, had trade relations with Hitler during the whole war and supplied Germany with critically important raw materials. And 'democratic' Finland - it was Hitler's ally. Italy, Romania, Hungary, Bulgari, Croatia, Slovakia... would you blame these countries?
Btw, 2% of soldiers in Hitler's army were Poles.

@Riga, are you aware that a Latvian was beaten by British soldier in Riga not so long ago?
My bold. How very interesting KGB and may I ask of that 2% of Poles in Hitler's army how many of that 2% were ethnic Germans?
Please could I also ask what percentage of the Red Army was made up of Poles?
Please could I also ask what percentage of the Red Army was Russian?
Finally what percentage of Hitler's army was Russian and/or Soviet in origin?
I thank you.

My bold. How very interesting KGB and may I ask of that 2% of Poles in Hitler's army how many of that 2% were ethnic Germans?
Please could I also ask what percentage of the Red Army was made up of Poles?
Please could I also ask what percentage of the Red Army was Russian?
Finally what percentage of Hitler's army was Russian and/or Soviet in origin?
I thank you.
I'm not a historian and I fear that I'm unable to answer your questions.
As for my initial claim (about 2% of Poles in Wehrmacht) then I refer you to
Polacy w Wehrmachcie – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia
Przybliżoną liczbę Polaków i obywateli polskich wcielonych do armii niemieckiej szacuje się na ok. 375 000[12], co stanowiło w sumie ok. 2% ogólnej sumy wszystkich żołnierzy Wehrmachtu.
W znienawidzonym mundurze. Losy Polakrzymusowo wcielonych do wojska niemieckiego w okresie II wojny światowej
Spośród wszystkich Polaków w Wehrmachcie (ok. 375 000) obywatele polscy stanowili ok. 60%, natomiast Polacy z polonii niemieckiej ok. 40%.
Of all Poles in the Wehrmacht (about 375,000), Polish citizens accounted for approx. 60%, while Poles from the Polish diaspora in Germany approx. 40%.

Last edited:
... And 'democratic' Finland - it was Hitler's ally..
Your history is as short on facts as your knowledge of current affairs.

The Soviet Union and Nazi Germany signed the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact in August 1939. The pact was nominally a non-aggression treaty, but it included a secret protocol in which Eastern European countries were divided into spheres of interest. Finland fell into the Soviet sphere.
Finland never formally signed the Tripartite Pact that had established the Axis powers and justified its alliance with Germany as self-defence.
I can't say I blame them for doing what they could to regain their lands stolen by Russia - something Russia continues to do even today.

Poland before the war had exactly the same type pact with Hitler and participated in division of Czechoslavakia and of course had trade relations with Germany as other countries. Sweden, btw, had trade relations with Hitler during the whole war and supplied Germany with critically important raw materials. And 'democratic' Finland - it was Hitler's ally. Italy, Romania, Hungary, Bulgari, Croatia, Slovakia... would you blame these countries?
Btw, 2% of soldiers in Hitler's army were Poles.
Only after you lot invaded Finland

and Sweden didnt invade and execute hundreds of thousands and send others to gulags

1) Only after you lot invaded Finland

2) and Sweden didnt invade and execute hundreds of thousands and send others to gulags
1) In 1941 Finland violated the agreement signed after the Winter war, attacked the Soviet union and became Hitler's ally. German troops were moved to Finland.
2) Anyway Sweden supplied Hitler with valuable goods, raw materials.