Beaten Poles now are sure that they will be defended by US soldiers

Anything to stop talking about the Russian treatment of Poland?
What wrong Russia did in respect of Poland during recent decades?
What? I know 'poor spelling Sergey' is on the job today, but just what are you trying to say? 'Taught'?
Thank you for correction.
What's their ethnicity got to do with anything? Some more casual racism? I assume you'll have a source that states it is 'highly likely' nothing will happen? Or is it more of your lies spouted by your 'crooks and thieves'?
Racism in Poland - Wikipedia
Racism in Poland is present even though a race-based worldview has had little chance to develop.
Why do you think Polish government fiercly opposes to settlement of migrants in the country? Because of deeply embedded racism

Last edited:
What wrong Russia did in respect of Poland during recent decades?
Since the end of the Soviet Union? You do realise why they are building up their forces again? They've seen what happened between 1939 and 1941 and again between 1944 and 1989.
Thank you for correction.
Nie ma problemu
And? Are they posting on here? Or am I challenging you in mentioning it?
Why do you think Polish government fiercly opposes to settlement of migrants in the country? Because of deeply embedded racism
Which has nothing to do with the story but highlights why the Russian trolls will attempt to stoke a bit of racism in order to make Russia seem okay.

Last edited:
It might have more to do with Poland accepting hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians (Poland being the nearest safe country) who are fleeing a war zone of Russia's creation in Eastern Ukraine. Have you thought about that? Its a question of capacity (Poland does not have the resources of a Germany or a France) and the fallout from Russian aggression in Ukraine.
Poland is doing its bit welcoming refugees from a forgotten war in a neighbouring country. I'm not sure this message is always conveyed in Western Europe. I expect any country with a border with Ukraine is experiencing similar issues right now.

Last edited:
Mr.Plonker, there would be no any difference. Maybe the Poles would be beaten not so seriously.

Mr.Cock, there are previous cases and identification of Afro-Americans I fancy is not so easy task for Poles.
You're embarrassing yourself more than usual. Give it up. No one here is going to take the bait, not even the conspiraloons. I'm baffled as to why you - or your superiors - might think you could get any traction with this story here.

Mr.Plonker, there would be no any difference. Maybe the Poles would be beaten not so seriously.

Mr.Cock, there are previous cases and identification of Afro-Americans I fancy is not so easy task for Poles.

I do believe we have an allegation here that all black people look the same! Who do you all think you are? You are all morally defective residents of a morally defective country carrying out a morally defective "job". You are in deficit; in short, I don't like the cut of your jib.

Get fucked.

I do believe we have an allegation here that all black people look the same! Who do you all think you are? You are all morally defective residents of a morally defective country carrying out a morally defective "job". You are in deficit; in short, I don't like the cut of your jib.

Get fucked.
You just know he is now Googling "cut of your jib" :grin:

I do believe we have an allegation here that all black people look the same! Who do you all think you are? You are all MENTALLY defective residents of a MENTALLY defective country carrying out a MENTALLY defective "job". You MENTALLY spacker commie bastards. You are in deficit; in short, I don't like the cut of your jib.

Get fucked.

Fixed FOC.

The St Petersburg Troll Farm; not so much a Dream Factory as an Abbatoir of Hope...

US UCMJ will take care of this. they will be privates soon and in substantial trouble with their chain of command

Articles 116 Riot and 128 Assault and 134 general article come to mind
I'm ready to believe you. Anyway it is an unpleasant incident for US military.
Do you think that the offenders will be jailed in Polish prison? Is it possible?
Btw, unlike many other countries US servicemen haven't exterritorial status in Poland and are to be subjected to Polish justice.
US soldiers under investigation after late-night brawl in Poland
“We are invited guests of Poland, and the Polish authorities have jurisdiction over any cases like this that occur within their country,” Hoskins said. I can’t speculate on whether or not they will release jurisdiction to U.S. authorities.”
PS. Edited to add. Number of people of African backgound is extremely low in Poland and some Poles (especially in small cities) never saw any African.
The soldiers caused a disturbance when they pounded on an apartment door at a late hour.
Taking it into account face recognition looks as not easy.

Do you mean that the Soviet union is responsible for the Holocaust?
You had a pact with Hitler which meant rather than face economic reality and engage in sustainable development of his economy and ergo his workforce, you supplied him with raw materials AND your, ahem, diplomats didn.t know anything about the activities of the NAZIS?

You lady is apparently very experienced in these matters.
She is; we have been happily married for years and our sex life is full and varied, unlike yours. And unlike a Russian's it involves full and informed consent.