Beaten Poles now are sure that they will be defended by US soldiers

In training with Poland's volunteer militia | Reuters
It's becoming clearer now why the agitprop merchants are out. Poland celebrates a centenary of independence from somebody next month. Seems like their TA/AR have no problem recruiting, for some reason:
More than 12,000 volunteers have joined the Territorial Defence Forces (WOT), as well as more than 2,000 professional soldiers. The government expects to add 10,000 recruits annually, to reach a total of more than 50,000 by the end of 2021. This year alone, the defence ministry plans to spend 568 million zloty ($153 million) on WOT, nearly as much as on the navy.
Despite belonging to NATO, they realise the threat from the east remains:
Damian Krasnodebski, a 27-year old architect from Warsaw who joined last year, says the force will provide guerrilla fighters to help deter potential attackers, particularly Russia. Poland joined the NATO Western military alliance in 1999, but he believes NATO is not enough.

“A guerrilla force is always difficult to fight against,” he told Reuters. “If there was fighting in Poland, there would be problems with supply lines, subversive activity. That’s always difficult for the opposing military.”
Not sure on the source, but quoted as nearly 50% believe their country's independence may be under threat:
Most Poles perceive their main threat to be from Russia, which has built up significant conventional forces along its western borders after annexing the Crimea peninsula from Ukraine in 2014. Opinion polls show that since then, nearly half the people in Poland feel their country’s independence may be under threat.

Don't forget to mention that the Poles hate Russians - I went drinking (stupidly) with some Anders Poles a few years back - drunk murderously angry ageing Poles, that handful of old men with zimmer-frames would have taken-out 3rd Shock on their own, given half a chance. They did't even hate the Germans half as much - probably because they have admitted and atoned for the crimes of their country, Russia hasn't.

Film Katyń (film) - Wikipedia

complete film

Don't worry KGBs, the film comes with Russian sub-titles, so you can watch the story of your country's crimes in your own language.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah yes the Gallant Red Army...which halted on the outskirts of Warsaw to allow the Nazis a free hand in putting down the Warsaw rising - you mean those gallant Soviets?

Ok, just checking.....

Source: Warsaw Uprising | Polish history

Warsaw Uprising, (August-October 1944), insurrection in Warsaw during World War II by which Poles unsuccessfully tried to oust the German army and seize control of the city before it was occupied by the advancing Soviet army. The uprising’s failure allowed the pro-Soviet Polish administration, rather than the Polish government-in-exile in London, to gain control of Poland.
As the Red Army approached Warsaw (July 29–30, 1944), Soviet authorities, promising aid, encouraged the Polish underground there to stage an uprising against the Germans. However, the Polish underground, known as the Home Army, was anxious because the Soviet Union had already assumed direct control of eastern Poland and had sponsored the formation of the Polish Committee of National Liberation to administer the remainder of Soviet-occupied Polish territory. Hoping to gain control of Warsaw before the Red Army could “liberate” it, the Home Army followed the Soviet suggestion to revolt.
Commanded by General Tadeusz Bór-Komorowski, the Warsaw corps of 50,000 troops attacked the relatively weak German force on August 1 and within three days gained control of most of the city. The Germans sent in reinforcements, however, and forced the Poles into a defensive position, bombarding them with air and artillery attacks for the next 63 days.

Meanwhile, the Red Army, which had been detained during the first days of the insurrection by a German assault, occupied a position at Praga, a suburb across the Vistula River from Warsaw, and remained idle. In addition, the Soviet government refused to allow the western Allies to use Soviet air bases to airlift supplies to the beleaguered Poles.

Without Allied support, the Home Army split into small, disconnected units and was forced to surrender when its supplies gave out (October 2). Bór-Komorowski and his forces were taken prisoner, and the Germans then systematically deported the remainder of the city’s population and destroyed the city itself.

By allowing the Germans to suppress the Warsaw Uprising, the Soviet authorities also allowed them to eliminate the main body of the military organization that supported the Polish government-in-exile in London. Consequently, when the Soviet army occupied all of Poland, there was little effective organized resistance to its establishing Soviet political domination over the country and imposing the communist-led Provisional Government of Poland (Jan. 1, 1945).

I survived the Warsaw ghetto. Here are the lessons I’d like to pass on | Stanisław Aronson

Third, do not underestimate the destructive power of lies. When the war broke out in 1939, my family fled east and settled for a couple of years in Soviet-occupied Lwów (now Lviv in western Ukraine). The city was full of refugees, and rumours were swirling about mass deportations to gulags in Siberia and Kazakhstan. To calm the situation, a Soviet official gave a speech declaring that the rumours were false – nowadays they would be called “fake news” – and that anyone spreading them would be arrested. Two days later, the deportations to the gulags began, with thousands sent to their deaths.

Sadly for the liars in St Petersburg, there are still people alive who can give first-hand testimony of how far Poles should feel grateful to the so-gallant Red Army......

Last edited:
....the Russians, murdering shit-bags since.....the times of the Mongol Hoards

Last edited:
Don't forget to mention that the Poles hate Russians - I went drinking (stupidly) with some Anders Poles a few years back - drunk murderously angry ageing Poles, that handful of old men with zimmer-frames would have taken-out 3rd Shock on their own, given half a chance. They did't even hate the Germans half as much - probably because they have admitted and atoned for the crimes of their country, Russia hasn't.

Film Katyń (film) - Wikipedia

complete film

Don't worry KGBs, the film comes with Russian sub-titles, so you can watch the story of your country's crimes in your own language.
Without doubt if you want a subject that unifies Poles it is a deep suspicion of Russia and it motives. As I have posted many times before Poland is more than prepared for any aggression from the East with or without support from NATO.
An Allegory for you.(and a true story too - can a true story be an allegory too...answers on a postcard:))
I remember once a nasty incident I saw in a pub in the UK. A local thug kept mouthing off, threatening and harassing customers all evening. The drunker he got the more he grew in confidence, the more he grew in confidence the more fearful the atmosphere became. Towards closing time he picked on a very young lad on his way to the toilet, before the thug had finished speaking the lad (who looked like he had never done a bad thing in his life) punched the thug with a ferocity that silenced the pub. Seconds later many others piled in and in very short order the thug was shaking on the floor and crying like a baby. It was horrible to see - a pathetic STRONK man who when really challenged turned out to be nothing - an empty vessel. For a long period of the evening the thug dominated the pub and appeared to control the mood of the pub....until he made the wrong move.
Just an allegorical story - I cannot for one moment think which country it might apply to though:) Or which countries would be more than happy to "pile in":)?

600,000 Red army soldier died on Polish soil including Brother of my Grandmother - on Sandomierz bridgehead.
Have a read: Six degrees of separation - Wikipedia

I, and anyone else, could say that Russian troops probably killed a distant relative too. I do know Russia screwed up my family property and killed a couple of my relatives but, I do not go on about it - it is history, look to the future instead.

Идиот

I went to school with about 200 children of the Anders Poles, every one had at least one family member murdered by the Russians from the foundation of Poland to the then present day

No Pole will ever forgive or forget

In training with Poland's volunteer militia | Reuters
It's becoming clearer now why the agitprop merchants are out. Poland celebrates a centenary of independence from somebody next month. Seems like their TA/AR have no problem recruiting, for some reason:

Despite belonging to NATO, they realise the threat from the east remains:

Not sure on the source, but quoted as nearly 50% believe their country's independence may be under threat:
What Poland has achieved in terms of military preparation in the last few years is really impressive. I think from a strategic perspective the development of an energy infrastructure that massively reduces dependence on Russian Gas (and may provide an alternative source of gas supply for Eastern Europe in general) may prove decisive in reducing Russian influence in he region.
Polish LNG terminal expansion to be completed by 2022

Baltic Pipe: Gas pipeline, connecting Denmark and Poland with Norway's gas fields

Independence Day
The same day we remember, so do the Poles. Freedom from Germany, Austria and Russia. Forced to use the 22nd July after WW2, it was reinstated in 1989:
Poland’s Independence Day commemorating the country’s regained independence on 11th November 1918 after 123 years of partitions and rule by Russia, Prussia and Austria is one of the most important national holidays in Poland. Most Poles spend it in the company of friends and family, enjoying their day off.

Poland has been celebrating Independence Day since 1920. During and after the Second World War this was done clandestinely. In 1945, the National Independence Day was replaced by the Day of Rebirth of Poland on the anniversary of signing of PKWN Manifesto, celebrated on 22nd of July, which essentially introduced communist rule in the country. Independence Day was restored as a national holiday late as in 1989 after Poland’s political transformation.

While the Russians are a murderous bunch, I’m pretty sure the photo is from My Lai and the perpetrators were American.
Does it really matter?

Let's return from history to the recent events.
Polski żołnierz został aresztowany za pobicie dwóch żołnierzy amerykańskich w Złocieńcu (Zachodniopomorskie) - poinformowała dziś Prokuratura Okręgowa w Szczecinie. Mężczyźnie grozi nawet 8 lat więzienia.
The Polish soldier was arrested for beating two American soldiers in Złocieniec (Zachodniopomorskie) - today the District Prosecutor's Office in Szczecin informed. A man is threatened with up to 8 years in prison.
Apparently Polish soldier (he is detained for 3 months) just taught his brothers in arms good manners and ... up to 8 years in the jail for the lesson?
Compare 3 two-meters hight Afro-Americans attacked 3 Polish civilian and highly likely will not be punished at all.

Last edited:

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Does it really matter?

Apparently Polish soldier (he is detained for 3 months) just teached his brothers in arms good manners and ... up to 8 years in the jail for the lesson?
Compare 3 two-meters hight Afro-Americans attacked 3 Polish civilian and highly likely will not be punished at all.
You mean, lets change the subject back as my attempt at whataboutery BADLY backfired?

Does it really matter?

Apparently Polish soldier (he is detained for 3 months) just teached his brothers in arms good manners and ... up to 8 years in the jail for the lesson?
I suppose if they were 1.9 metre tall white Americans then it would be fine, right?
Plonker.
And don't be too sure that they won't be punished.
Cock.

Does it really matter?

Anything to stop talking about the Russian treatment of Poland?
What? I know 'poor spelling Sergey' is on the job today, but just what are you trying to say? 'Taught'?
What's their ethnicity got to do with anything? Some more casual racism? I assume you'll have a source that states it is 'highly likely' nothing will happen? Or is it more of your lies spouted by your 'crooks and thieves'?

Have a read: Six degrees of separation - Wikipedia

I, and anyone else, could say that Russian troops probably killed a distant relative too. I do know Russia screwed up my family property and killed a couple of my relatives but, I do not go on about it - it is history, look to the future instead.

Идиот
Oh, you are able to sign your post in Russian. It's impressive.

Last edited:
I suppose if they were 1.9 metre tall white Americans then it would be fine, right?
Plonker.
Mr.Plonker, there would be no any difference. Maybe the Poles would be beaten not so seriously.
And don't be too sure that they won't be punished.
Cock.
Mr.Cock, there are previous cases and identification of Afro-Americans I fancy is not so easy task for Poles.