Beaten Poles now are sure that they will be defended by US soldiers

US soldiers under investigation after late-night brawl in Poland
The U.S. Army said it is cooperating with a Polish investigation into allegations that soldiers on Friday beat up a local dentist and two of his sons in the western Poland city of Skwierzyna.
Polish authorities are investigating whether at least three U.S. soldiers based in the area were involved in the fight, which local media said resulted from a late-night dispute outside an apartment building.
Deputy district prosecutor Renata Szynszewska told the Polish news site Super Express that at least three American soldiers were suspects.
The skirmish happened on Friday outside an apartment complex, according to local media reports.
The soldiers caused a disturbance when they pounded on an apartment door at a late hour. The doctor and sons attempted to calm the situation, according to local media reports. A fight ensued and all three Polish men were injured in the brawl, media reports stated.
The soldiers then fled the scene while locals called an ambulance, according to the reports.
Now let's look at Super Express news site
Lubuskie. Amerykańscy żołnierze podejrzani o pobicie cywili!
grupa ciemnoskórych mężczyzn skatowała do nieprzytomności młodego mieszkańca Skwierzyny, jego brata oraz ojca - znanego w mieście lekarza. Skwierzynianie zostali zaatakowani na sąsiadującym z koszarami osiedlu, kiedy wyszli przed blok, aby uspokoić awanturujących się prawie dwumetrowych osiłków.
a group of dark-skinned men spurned unconscious a young inhabitant of Skwierzyna, his brother and father - a well-known doctor in the city. The inhabitants of Skwierzyna were attacked from the neighboring barracks to the estate, when they came out in front of the block to calm down the booming almost two-meter high bruisers.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
But you are not a troll, you are a private person. No looking for any story that makes NATO look bad, no trolling here, no siree....

You get paid to post this drivel? Really? Allegedly, there's only one of you despite the numerous different styles and now you post this? I suppose it doesn't happen to Russian soldiers in allied countries (luckily they left Belarus after Zapad). Oh wait....
Drunken Russian Soldiers In Underwear Brawl With Tajik Men

In other news several Poles blew themselves up in Boston making fire water. This wa covered up by the fire service (using water and other firefighting substances) and nothing was said in the media about it (which is why I didn't see it reported) as no one was charged with a crime (bit pointless charging a dead man).

Thinking back to my youth did the Russian report on all the disagreements we had with the locals back them.

You get paid to post this drivel? Really? Allegedly, there's only one of you despite the numerous different styles and now you post this? I suppose it doesn't happen to Russian soldiers in allied countries (luckily they left Belarus after Zapad). Oh wait....
Drunken Russian Soldiers In Underwear Brawl With Tajik Men
How do you call it - whataboutism?
So you deny my right for this method in any discussion while you yourself use it frequently.

So you deny my right for this method in the discussion why you yourself use it frequently.
Can I have that in English please, your language skills seem to have declined over the years.

But you are not a troll, you are a private person. No looking for any story that makes NATO look bad, no trolling here, no siree....
Indeed, it is a strange thing for a private person to look at apparently anti-American edition Stars&Stripes with its fake news.

Last edited:
Can I have that in English please, your language skills seem to have declined over the years.
Don't pretentd that you don't understand the meaning of the phrase while indeed it contained some mistakes.

‘Whataboutery’ have you forgotten from yesterday? Or was it not in the HOTO notes?
So you deny my right for this method in the discussion why you yourself use it frequently.
I used it in response to your blatant agitprop yesterday and today. But then, if you read your HOTO notes, you’d realise that.

Shortage of tees shirts in Russia means they all wear the same? Or is this uniform, if so why not matching underpants, these are the important questions.

70680DD8-4A5A-44CE-AE73-0A60635A63D0_cx0_cy8_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

..........and yet the KGBs never have time to answer awkward questions about Russian warcrimes.......why is that do you suppose?

it's almost as if their dedicated role is to trawl for anything that shows the west in a bad light.......if only they could find professional employment doing that kind of thing, perhaps in some Russian Internet Research Agency

'Russia-Iran' troll tweet trove published

So KGBs, when are your illegal occupation forces withdrawing from Ukraine?

"So you deny my right for this method in any discussion while you yourself use it frequently."

or

So you're denying me the right to use the same discussion method that you frequently use?

That took even me a while to rephrase. It is also far too formal - and is currently practically C18th spouting. You've studied litereature - the last one modern languages. 'Your' ability changes like the wind.

Soviet Union carried out atrocities in Poland.
600,000 Red army soldier died on Polish soil including Brother of my Grandmother - on Sandomierz bridgehead.