Beaten for wearing a RAF jacket

"Current Affairs" - This happened on 1st Nov. Do you ration bad news and dribble it out when there is not much else to get outraged about ?

Any news on the old boy ?

I get the feeling that whatever he had been wearing, these two lowlifes would have given him a dig.

Hope he gets well soon and puts it behind him. The two that attacked him are neddy charvers who will live short and miserable lives.

Hopefully...

His attackers will have been from that religion of "tolerance".
They may have been, but it would be unwise to make theories before all the facts are at your fingertips. It could have been atheists, or any number of religious believers that's to say it was religiously motivated and not just 2 thugs out for trouble

I get the feeling that whatever he had been wearing, these two lowlifes would have given him a dig.

Hope he gets well soon and puts it behind him. The two that attacked him are neddy charvers who will live short and miserable lives.

Hopefully...
Read the Mail article it states that the poor old boy died later.

As appalling as this attack is, racism doesn't get anyone anywhere. It's exactly that attitude which leads to minorities feeling persecuted by British culture and so causes attacks like these
So you think it surprising then? But it isn't is it? the comment was wholly realistic.

Read the Mail article it states that the poor old boy died later.
Thank goodness he hasn't, he's slowly recovering. That referred to another poor old chap.:In another attack on a war veteran, 90-year-old Geoff Bacon died after a thief beat him for his bus pass and £40.

Oh, and surprise surprise: The attacker is thought to be a light-skinned black man, aged 30-40.

Thank goodness he hasn't, he's slowly recovering. That referred to another poor old chap.:In another attack on a war veteran, 90-year-old Geoff Bacon died after a thief beat him for his bus pass and £40.

Oh, and surprise surprise: The attacker is thought to be a light-skinned black man, aged 30-40.
NO, the mail article said, a 90 year old ex serviceman was mugged and later died.

Whoops yes im a mong.............................. TAXI

So you think it surprising then? But it isn't is it? the comment was wholly realistic.
I didn't say it was surprising in an 'oh my god, young asians commit crimes?' way, but I think the sentiment behind the statement showed the attitude 'all these asians are against our armed services and they hate our country, little criminal shits' which is exactly the attitude that we pin on them if you think about it. Until we can see a comment about someone's gender, colour, sexual orientation and so on and think 'so what?' there's still work to be done - not that that's a very realistic goal I'll give you that.

Latest Threads