Beat this lassie

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spad, Nov 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I though you must be a Jock with some useful tips on technique.

Never mind, a great story!

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The dog is a disgrace! It should be court martialed for desertion and possibly aiding and abetting gthe enemy. :D

3. It said they were testing it for diseases maybe they meant STD's

I think the dog must have been French descent because it ran off in the middle of a battle!

4. Maybe it went on covert Ops :D

5. Auld-Yin

Not only that but some poor dog (and for once we ain't talking about the AGC(SPS) 8) ) has probably either had their tour extended to cover or another dog has had their tour brought forward as battlefield replacement, thus missing out on the agreed length of time between tours.

6. When I read "Beat this lassie" I thought it was a statement, expecting to see a photo of a Weegie Chav, Irn Bru in one hand, baby in the other, being beaten with a roled up letter from the DSS!

I was looking forward to that :(

8. I too read the title as an injunction to pound some hapless girl in the Central Belt (as it were).

9. do the sas have dogs to do covert? maybe he's andy mcnab of the dog world?!
    looking foward to his book in the next few years i wander what the title will be??
    bravo woof zero??

10. But can they ever trust it again? Supposing it was captured and 'turned'?

11. I wonder if it came from a Pals Battalion.

12. Auld-Yin

It was obviously missing its Chums.

13. i wander if he has a shed?

14. A shed? This mutt probably pissed up the side of the boathouse.