Beards, yes or no?

Do you think regs should be allowed to grow a beard.

• Yes

Votes: 36 29.5%
  • No

Votes: 86 70.5%

• Total voters
The main reason for no beards is that you cannot make a proper seal when using a respirator (the same applies in the Fire Brigade and Breathing Apparatus). I've had a beard since I left the LFB and after GW1. As it's the NAAFI tits bugger *********.
Do we just leave our Sikh and Muslim mates to crack on during a CBRN attack?

Do we really want to sink so low?

1524679523172.png

Though it's not just the Pioneer Sgt. (Why are they always Gwars?) This little lad has a good un.

1524679920673.png

No goatee beards.

Only cúnts have goatees.

Also, along with the bumfluff rule, minimum rank should be LCpl and the beardee should be able to demonstrate, that they can fit at least 12 two pence pieces into their foreskin, before permission to commence beard growing is granted.

I hear they even allow the follically challenged to join now. Do you know if they have to cam cream their domes...
I believe there's a NCO out there with a giant melon that can be seen from space. I understand he is issued a full set of cam net's for his massive head.
As you are still serving (Thank you for your service) can you testify to the validity of these rumours?

Really ? There are several soldiers at my unit with dreadlocks ....looks scruffy as feck but no one says a thing. Shaving chits seem to be the in thing as well ...
It is becoming a thing in CSS world, unfortunately.

It is becoming a thing in CSS world, unfortunately.
Do you think the shitcunts in charge are going to bollock a black soldier who pretends its his faith?

Do you think the shitcunts in charge are going to bollock a black soldier who pretends its his faith?
Saw a lad in rig with dreadlocks the other day.
I did the open mouthed double take then realised I left years ago and it don't affect me.
It does look fucking shit though.Are we really that hard up for numbers?

I did the open mouthed double take then realised I left years ago and it don't affect me.
It does look ******* shit though.Are we really that hard up for numbers?
It doesn't really make a difference to them doing their job, its just an example of double standards, the wankers at the top go spastic if someone has long sideburns but are fully supportive of a minority in order to enhance their OJAR .
I've put this letter up before on ARRSE.

Rasta blanked.PNG

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought Rastafarianism was all about peace, love, avoiding work and smoking ganja.

Is that really compatible with military service?

I thought Rastafarianism was all about peace, love, avoiding work and smoking ganja.

Is that really compatible with military service?
Some Rastafarians wont join the police or army because their faith means they are anti authoritarians.

Of course, if you are making it up as you go along and bellthronk officers are pretending to be trendy and down with the kids, you can fairly much do what you like.

It does look ******* shit though.Are we really that hard up for numbers?
About 9 years ago, the RN stewards looking after the officers in HMS NELSON Wardroom were - it seemed- exclusively Black Commonwealth. Not a good look.

The reason could be described as utter bollocks as other nations, the Navy, certain appointment's with the army, those with medical conditions, certain religions, SF and women can have beards.
It's an old rule that the penises at the top of the army won't change because, (like allowing us to decide whether to wear our sleeves up or down) it will be the end of the army. Some SO2 paper clips manager wrote in the soldier magazine that the army couldn't possibly allow beards as there are too many styles to regulate. The ******* buffoon.
Don't be forgetting Pipe Majors also allowed beards to catch the slabbers..........

I once had a goatee beard many years ago... but it made me look like a fat version of Comrade Corbyn....:mrgreen: