Beards - manly or creepy?

L

lumpy2

Apparently there's something going on called Decembeard (a bit like "Movember" but even more contrived), something to do with raising funds/awareness of bowel cancer.

A good mate of mine has just posted a pic of himself looking like Harold Shipman, and I've seen some real Ayatollah-grade beards on young men in their twenties. They look ******* ridiculous.

Anyone else grown a creepy beard in the name of charity?

1cQQDBX.jpg

Bugger that

If I don't shave for a week I just look like shaggy (of Scooby do fame).

Muleteer

Old-Salt
Apparently there's something going on called Decembeard (a bit like "Movember" but even more contrived), something to do with raising funds/awareness of bowel cancer.

A good mate of mine has just posted a pic of himself looking like Harold Shipman, and I've seen some real Ayatollah-grade beards on young men in their twenties. They look ******* ridiculous.

I always grew a beard for the Winter as I work outside. I stopped a few years ago when grey hairs appeared. I started again a couple of years ago and the present muffler is coming along nicely.I shave just enough to be able to see. When I growl at Pit Bulls in the street they cower.

B42T

LE
I always grew a beard for the Winter as I work outside. I stopped a few years ago when grey hairs appeared. I started again a couple of years ago and the present muffler is coming along nicely.I shave just enough to be able to see. When I fondle boys in the street they cower.

edited to reflect accuracy

Have you tried Imac Lumpy ?

Latest Threads