Bear Grylls

Is it acceptable to admire him or is he quite clearly supported by a whole Log Bde in each of his programmes? Discuss!! :-D

who is he?

skywalker0 said:
I personally think he is a legend! Ray Mears who?!
He's certainly prettier than Ray, I know which one I'd rather share a cell with.

Hard_Corps_Badger said:
Is it acceptable to admire him or is he quite clearly supported by a whole Log Bde in each of his programmes? Discuss!! :-D
just look at the credits and the end of each program he has advisor's galore different ones for each program, not disputing his talents as a rock climber/adventurer etc.. but come on.....he is a tv presenter :wink:

Outstanding.. that is a very good point. Although in survival i would rather stick with Bear as Ray Mears would be breathing out his arrse if he tried to keep up.. then get eaten by a giant panda!

Bear does appear to be a little more hard core than Ray as well...anyone who licks a tree rather than pop 2 paracetamol has to be pretty hard!! I'd end up licking a fcuking nettle knowing my luck!!

never heard of this Bear bloke. Is he a medic? has he any affiliation to the AMS and thats why its in the AMS forum? Not a wah, just dont know who he is.
Got a link to him?

its usual ARRSE procedure for the originator of the thread to provide the link.

Latest Threads