Bear Grylls Born Survivor - 8pm Ch4 (NOW)

Mr sas is back on our screens

First episode is the sahara desert

Its on ch4 now but is a rerun of the series that was on sky if you've already seen it

This time he is surviving in B&Bs and even a travel lodge. Picture the scene, your in a room with only a tea, coffee and a custard cream........... What do you do?

Why did he jump out of the helicopter by wrapping his legs round? Those Camel spiders look like right buggers aswell.

Andy_Caps_Commando said:
Bloody hell. I can't believe that he has just eaten a Camel spider. Gee Whizz, tempting....not likely :omg:
That had no impact on me at all. I'm perfectly happy eating all sorts of creepy-crawlies. :roll:

I was impressed at his loping down that dune ....... after breaking his back a few years ago. :omg:

correct me if I am wrong but wasn't he the guy who was shown to be a fraud and stayed in hotels and stuff?

Hes not a fraud

yes he stayed in hotels whilst filming whats that got to do with it?

Why should he put his life in real danger to make a tv series?

The guy broke his back in 3 places doing a parachute jump whilst in the sas

Less than 12 months later he climbed everest. The guy is a legend and has nothing to prove in my opinion

The_0ne said:
Hes not a fraud

Less than 12 months later he climbed everest. The guy is a legend and has nothing to prove in my opinion

Could'nt agree with you more, anyone who does that is one tough fcuker...end of story and he comes across as a pretty nice guy too .

The_0ne said:
Hes not a fraud

seconded - seems like a top bloke and would be a laugh on the piss, "hery bear, bear mate, eat this go on i dare ya" while holding half a dead dog from the gutter up.

Cal

woah woah woah I am not saying he is a bad guy, although I have no reason to believe either way but I do like his shows