Bear Eats Man at Belgrade Beer Festival

diplomat

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am glad I didn't take this short cut home at the weekend! Surely a contender for this years Darwin awards!

BELGRADE, Serbia (Reuters) -- A 23-year old Serb was found dead and half-eaten in the bear cage of Belgrade Zoo at the weekend during the annual beer festival.

The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage. Two adult bears, Masha and Misha, had dragged the body to their feeding corner and reacted angrily when keepers tried to recover it.

"There's a good chance he was drunk or drugged. Only an idiot would jump into the bear cage," zoo director Vuk Bojovic told Reuters.

Local media reported that police found several mobile phones inside the cage, as well as bricks, stones and beer cans.
Link

Maybe daddy bear came home early from work and caught mummy bear with a BEAR bloke. At least he had something to snack on after a hard days work, it must of been a grissly discovery for the keeper.

diplomat

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can assure you this is true.

diplomat

MIA
Book Reviewer
SparkySteve said:
diplomat said:
I can assure you this is true.
:) Missed that one didn't you?
Sorry, bad day in office and speed reading. Good one. :evil:

one-flew-over said:
Hofmeister - follow the bear!
I still cant understand the mobile phones though unless they'd called for a take a way. :wink:

C

cloudbuster

You can't blame the bears though. You know what these beer-fests are like. You have a skin-full, you get the munchies. They probably couldn't get to a schnelly, and then a self-propelled snack turns up..........

Oh well, bear today, gone tomorrow!

Latest Threads