Bear Auction Winners please read!

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Grownup_Rafbrat, Sep 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Did you win an auction bear? Are the bears settling in and eating/drinking you out of house and home?

Would you like one a H4H certificate to authenticate the genuine wondrousness of your bear(s)? Thanks to the marvels of Halo_Jones and Rockape34 for the design and YesITsMe for the printing these are now available.

I have a list of the winners, but haven't kept your postal addresses, so if you'd like a certificate to hang proudly on your wall (any room in the house will do) please PM me your address. If you'd rather not have a certificate, please PM me and I'll cross your name off the list.

The people who won are:

Horsaling/Horsalette - The_snail
    Bears in Woolly Pullies - ticklishrodent, mwl946
    Pte & Mrs Luneberg - Halo_Jones
    W/O Paderborn & Pte Bastion - WarpSpasm
    Cpl Shaef & S/Sgt Kipling - Stacker1
    Pte Helmand & 'Jodie' plus pic of Jodie - John_D

There's also a picture auction ' Bear and Bare Girl' which went to Montigny-La-Palisse. Monty, please let me know if you'd like the certificate to go with it.

From now on, all auction items will arrive complete with a certificate; this is just catching up with the backlog.

We'll be posting certificates for the bears YIM auctioned, so if you won one of those, please PM me, and I'll send you a lovely certificate too.

2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

The others to be on the 'List of ARRSE bearers' ( :lol: ):

Tiny Army Bear - Diplomat
    Tiny Royal Navy Bear - Ord_Sgt
    Jock the Bear rescued from MDN - Contrarian
    Veteran Bear - PrinceAlbert
    Janet the Bear rescued from MDN - halo_jones
    Duxford RAF Biggles Bear - Fatal_Bert

Please do the same as said in the post above by GRB.
    No need to write it all again, and I couldn't do it in the same perfect words like GRB anyway. :)

3. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thanks, YIM. I've had one response already.

I'll buy some stiff envelopes today as we wouldn't want the lovely artwork (thanks Rockape34 and Halo_Jones the Arrse Crayoning Team) or beautiful printing (thanks YIM) spoilt in the post.

I'll send the certificates out in batches, but they'll be dispatched very quickly once I receive the addresses.

That wasn't a very subtle

BUMP

4. Oooh, yes please!!!!

5. Grownup_Rafbrat

PM me your address again, please, you lovely snaily person, and I'll get one in the post to you quickly, before I spill something sticky on them and spoil them!!!!

6. Sent!!!!

7. Grownup_Rafbrat

Thank you. I'll be doing a post office run tomorrow probably, so anyone else, please send addresses quickly!

8. Grownup_Rafbrat

Right,

This evening I'll be getting out my best handwriting pen, big envelopes and carefullest handwriting.

I'll be doing certificates for John_D, Halo_Jones (ha! you get them back, you know!), ticklishrodent, The_Snail, Prince Albert, Diplomat and Ord_Sgt. I'll post them tomorrow, first class.

If anyone else who bought a bear would like a certificate soon, please PM me. Likewise if you don't want a certificate, let me know, then I'll stop nagging for your address!

Thanks,

GRB

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

I've done the handwriting thing, and certificates will be in the post tomorrow to John_D, Halo_Jones (ha! you get them back, you know!), ticklishrodent, The_Snail, Prince Albert, Diplomat and Ord_Sgt. I'll post them tomorrow, first class.

I've started certificates for mwl946, WarpSpasm and Stacker1. Would those people please PM me with either their address or a 'no thanks'?

Thanks,

GRB

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Don't send mine to the address you have, I don't work there anymore. I'll PM you my home address.

11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Seen, and a sticky label created to put over the old address.

12. YesItsMe

The Certificate for the Brooklands RAF Biggles Bear to Potential is on its way as well. :)

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

14. YesItsMe

I definitely do !! [​IMG]

15. Certificate received today, thank you very much. :D