Beach Volley Ball Trooping

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 1stgulfmac, Jul 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trooping is neither modern nor part of the Big Society. The sand will remain in Horse Guards as a community sandpit and those shouty, marchy up and down people can go elsewhere.

And the Red Arrows won’t be allowed at the Olympics because they’re too aggressive. It must be true, a man in a pub called lsquared told me it was all part of a plot by Zanu Liabore.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Joking apart - what will happen come 'silly season'? Beating Retreat, Guard mounting from Horseguards, Major General's and Colonel's Review and the Troop? God help us. I hate Harriet Harperson.

3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

The sand there now is only temporary. It will be moved after the practice, which is a couple of weeks in August. All will be clear from then until the Games, when the whole place will be a disaster area for months - sand, massive stands, and the GOC London kicked out of Horseguards for the duration.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  4. How are they going to prevent every feral cat in London from shitting in it??

• Like Like x 5
  5. Bring in Korean/Chinese/any other restauranteurs with a penchant for 'unusual' ingredients to stand guard.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

There's not many of them around these days - along with swans, carp, and squirrels, they form a nutritious and correct-in-a-diversity-way part of someone's diet. In fact, if I were you I'd keep moving if you ever get to london, and for God's sake don't go near the Thames, in case the Jap tourists see you and think it's the Olde English Whale Meet Again buffet :)

7. after seeing those pics i would be happy to rub my cock in that sand...

8. As a proud ex member of the First Battalion of Her Majesties Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards I find your post both distateful and offensive. :(
    It should be:
    WHO CARES!!!!!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trooping the Colour, Queen's Birthday Parade will be held on 16th June 2012, Sheepshaggers trooping, then the stand for the bloody games will be built, gawd knows what the horses think

10. There's 'orses in volleybal??

• Like Like x 1
  11. Am I alone in not giving a flying fook about the LONDON Olympics? I know the party line is 'the whole country will benefit' but I can't see many people outside of the Greater London Area profiting from the event.

• Like Like x 1
  12. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

The worst bit will be DC, in the usual fake tan and hair dye, making creepy self-serving appearances to say how wonderful it all is.

13. The good people of Weymouth will find themselves getting fucked-about almost as much as your average Cockyknee. So that's nice.