Be very afraid in Sydney - or maybe not...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by longtimeout, Feb 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Waking up pissed to find a friendly aged Asian Gentleman noshing you off.

Not my idea of fun, but I'm sure some might be excited.

From todays Sydney Morning Herald;

The family of a Sydney hotel worker is in shock over allegations he sexually assaulted a series of drunk young men while they were passed out, a court has heard.
    Hoe Fatt Lee, 58, has been arrested twice in a week and charged with performing oral sex without consent on four heavily intoxicated victims.

Read more: Son shocked by father's lewd sex acts on drunk men: court

2. Isn't it something to do with ancient beliefs about a younger man's sperm conferring vitality?? I think I might just stick to a balanced diet and a bit of exercise.

3. He just prefers the cream of sum yung gai

• Like Like x 1
  4. Why do i keep thinking of Ali G and his Jack Russell ?

5. I'm impressed at the fact he was arrested twice in one week.

If I was caught by the Rozzers noshing a semi-conscious backpacker, I don't think I'd go back for a second helping.

That will make for an uncomfortable silence around the family dinner table.

6. I hope they don't all have similar toothbrushes.

• Like Like x 4
  7. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Indeed, his son has described the affair as a terrible blow.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Arrested twice in a week? It sucks to be him.

9. Hoe Fatt Lee eh, isn't that Chew Man Fat Lee's brother perchance, who used to keep a look out and man the glory holes for Ray Ling the fence?

10. We had an incident in Lisburn where a booty woke up to find his genitals in the mouth of an RMP. They'd both been out on the lash together (I think they were on some visit as part of a special duties process) and were sharing the same room.

The booty got upset with the monkey taking a sneaky suck of his cock and gave him a good kicking. The monkey ran crying to the guardroom and the result was that it couldn't be proven that the monkey sucked the marines nob, but it could be proven that the booty kicked the shit out of the monkey.

I don't know what the final outcome was.

11. Does anyone know if the Novotel in Sydney does discounted rates?

• Like Like x 1
  12. He's been so embarassed by the publicity, he's had to change his name to Wai Pin Chin.........

13. Had a bloke on my upgraders who used to do the same thing. First time he did it was a bit like W_A_B's story above except that the bloke who did the blowing lamped the lad who was being blown with an iron when he woke up and then claimed that the actual victim was blowing him. Claim and counter claim couldn't be proved but then he did it again.

The thing I always wondered was..... if he did it to me and I woke up, would I pretend to stay asleep till the money shot and then batter him?! Lets face it, it could have been wonderful!