Be truthful or not?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by braveheart, Jul 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To cut a long story short, one of my mates has been shagging about, telling each bird that he likes her etc etc...

Well, one of the birds (we both know her) has found out what he's been up to...

She comes to me all upset telling me what a tosser my mate is and all the rest of it... then she hits me with it.

"Is he just saying that he likes me so he can have me when nobody else is around". To say i almost pissed myself laughing is an understatement. I couldn't hold the grin off my face as I comforted her and told her that no, im sure if he said that he does like you. I fed her a pack of lies and it probably made her feel better, all the while (inside my head) applauding my mate for his exploits.

Should I have told her the truth, that she has been royally used and is no more than a mere bicycle? Am i a bad person??

2. Yes you are a bad person.

Any other bloke worth his salt would have tried to cop off with her in her vunerable state of distress.

Are you gay?

3. You should have at least got a sympathy shag off the slippery panted dog.

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You should have tried yourself. Bad drills.

Edit: Fcuk, beaten to it.

5. If you feel duty bound to tell her, keep a safe distance. Saves any nasty contact with the more sensitive parts of your body :lol:

6. Hmm,

I would probably be quite difficult if shes a mutual friend because you should have told her a long time ago if you were a *real* friend.

Thats what Trisha would have said but I think you should have given her a friendly hug, told her not to cry, pull her into your manly chest, stroke her hair with ur hand and then Roberts your mothers brother. Pity sex - is there any other kind?

Edit: Wow am I a slow typer!!

7. A think you may have missed out on a healthy case of two's up.

Do try harder next time.

8. you sad loser you never dipped your wick.
    get a life an try with her again.

9. was this in the Marly?

10. You'll be a Traffic Officer by Xmas.

11. F*ck me, what a gift and he f*cks it up?

You still putting out Moody?

12. I can only try :p

13. Constructive comments, much valued. I am seeing the errors of my ways. Theres always next time he shags her and leaves her i suppose.

14. msr

msr LE

If you don't mind your mate's sloppy seconds...

15. don't be daft