Be The Best

Was at a wedding last night, one squaddie managed to pass out in the car park. His mates, unable to move him, dragged his mattress complete with duvet and pillows down 4 flights of stairs and rolled him onto it.

Any similar 'be the best' stories?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Was at a wedding last night, one squaddie managed to pass out in the car park. His mates, unable to move him, dragged his mattress complete with duvet and pillows down 4 flights of stairs and rolled him onto it.

Any similar 'be the best' stories?
Wow that's hilarious, really.

I once banged out 80 press ups on a PFA. Ached for days after. Just continuing the dullness, like.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you asked George what it was like?

I've just had a most satisfying shit only to discover the water has gone off and there's no water in the cistern.

Very annoying.

In my day we wud of pissed on him -called him a fucking wuss and watched him freeze to death in a pool of rancid squaddie piss overnight- but how we would have laughed and joked about it for years to come !!

I banged one out over a DVD involving a rather portly lady with short blue hair, wearing a bin bag around her mountanous middle while she was smashed up a very dark looking hoop. That was very satisfyimg and i think better the wank the OP wrote.

I know fuck all about tattoo's

There hasn't been a thread this exciting since... since...

Is that you TRBD/Dino-shit?
Welcome back, please die

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber