BE Rolling out Fibre Broadband

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by spike7451, Jan 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. If it's anything like their ADSL2 then it should be good; same download speed 24/7 and no throttling of youtube etc. Two of us in Scotland posted on their user forum that speeds were dire one Saturday morning; got a brb from a mod and a couple of minutes later it was sorted!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. They approached me over a year ago. I'll wait and see what the actual tariff will be like once FTTC is in place here.
  4. is this the offshoot from bt they started under there O2 and then renamed as it was too confusing for mobile users ?

it should be good its the bt packages at slightly cheaper prices (thanks offcom for being completly arse) much the same as there other minion offshoot companies like plusnet (created originally to provide an alternative to kingston comunications) if they come to my area it will be a toss up for me bewteen them and the 100mb ftth bt offering
  5. Nah, they were one of the original LLU providers and were taken over by O2, who then duplicated their contracts etc 'cos they were so successful.
  6. fairy nuff i always get confused by state companies creating there own competitors and then being stopped by the regulator from actually competing in the price war, effectivley hamstrining the whole idea of competition breeding lower prices....