Be prepared for the 2nd coming

I would like to see how they explain this one away, after all one got away with it 2000 plus years ago.... Be prepared for claims of the 2nd cumming, virgin births etc..etc..

This is what happens when you deny the male clergy their "choir boy rights"

As an aside, it was probably the second coming that got them up the duff!

Last edited:
Once you've had black, you never go back.

Unless you get pregnant and the Pope forces you to.

I think I know how they got pregnant!

Hopefully the mother superior will make a superior mother.

Dredd

LE
Why is it, when a Queen has a baby they fire a 21-gun salute, but if a nun has one they fire a dirty old Canon?

On a more sombre and serious note, Julian Smith is discussing the Historical Institutional Abuse Bil (second reading). He cited some cases and it was grim. Evil. Powerful speech too from Stephen Pound who retires from the house this year. Some of the victims were attending upstairs.

Historical Institutional Abuse (Northern Ireland) Bill [HL] 2019-20 — UK Parliament

The Bill has passed second reading in the HoC and almost instantaneously passed the Committee stage. As a number of members have remarked, parliament has shown that it can at least achieve something important and move it swiftly. Next stages Third reading, consideration of amendments then Royal assent.

Last edited:

Awol

LE
The church must be happy that at least they didn't also break their vows concerning contraception.

Oh....wait a minute....

The church must be happy that at least they didn't also break their vows concerning contraception.

Oh....wait a minute....
That's one problem easily solved

Latest Threads