Be nice to shirtlifters or risk 7 years in jail!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Cad, Oct 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The police clear up rate will go through the roof - its only gun toting drug dealers who have nothing to fear.

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Unless they call you a fudge packing, mincing, pork sword swallowing hom.

3. I thought you were all for zero tolerance Cad?

4. Only towards minorities, women, foreigners, politicians, criminals, human rights lawyers, Sven and the disabled... apart from that I'm very open minded!

:twisted:

5. Seems like even the Police themselves will be guilty of perverting the course of justice then! :roll:

The Foookin' BEEEEF Gay weiners- they have more rights than hetrosexuals :x :roll:

6. Gentlemen, if I may make a suggestion... perhaps you should vent your respective homophobic spleens whilst we still have the right to do so.

A few jokes perhaps?

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What about mincing, fudge packing knob jockeys CAD? Where do they come into it (No pun intended (For a change)).

8. I'm being harsh on our "Friends of Dorothy". Let me make it up to them by inviting them to a pool party round at Michael Barrymores house!

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

How about the gay cowboy who rode into town and shot up the sherriff.

Oh is that mine, I'll put it on now!

10. Hear the one about the queer Geordie? he prefered women to football!

11. :x :x :x The maximum sentence is longer than the average of around five years handed to rapists. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Makes sense really... Gordon the gopher wants to be re elected so he postpones the snap poll due to there actually being some opposition for once and now needs to show he has done something on crime.

Mean while, children are being gunned down, retards get away with being big USA styleeeeeeeeeee wanna be gangsta's. When not busy watching a child drown, plastic coppers smile and say awwwwww what a lovely woof woof as a tard walks his pit bull thing while out selling drugs.

Rant over..... more coffee needed.

A homosexual motorist convicted for public indecency in Brighton yesterday told magistrates after having been caught w**nking off his passenger that he was following the traffic (walt/womble) officers instructions by slowly pulling off at the next junction.

12. As the old song has it "The buggers are legal now. What more do they want?"

Appalause by the look of it.

But don't say you you weren't warned about this.

What next I wonder?

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

A man was arrested on Clapham Common for having **** sex with Dale Winton.

He was charged with Carrying an offensive person on his weapon.