Be Honest.......whats your 1.5 mile run time?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by soldiertobe, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those of us going to selection soon, what's your time?

10m 34 secs

Two weeks ago!
  2. 8:59 at pre-selection
  3. Last time I did one of those I had to collect a packed lunch and finish on the same day.

(an old one I know but I thought it would nice to get in first!)

4. Between 10 and 11 minutes, but varies widely. Gotta go for the 1.5 mile run with my local army careers on Monday morning, will help to gauge whether or not I'm upto scratch.
  5. Hence why your applying for the Para's :D
  6. yep lol
    well i am only 15 so got loads of time to get even fitter before the september intake
  7. Mine is 11.16 and im going lichfield on the 28th :( lol
  8. You'll be fine mate....

Good luck!
  9. 10.08 last night, working to get that well below 10min (as I stuff another chocolate digestive down my throat!).
  10. I got 10 bang on at selection but wasn't particularly training at the time. I think at selection it was the first run i'd done for 6 weeks what with slacking around xmas and new year period. I got Pirbright May 26th.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Can you rub off a bit of that luck lol
  12. Late 9's lately. Not bad for me.
  13. I'm looking to get 10 mins flat atleast before selection. I will do another 1.5 miler before my interview on Monday. But I've been concentrating on longer runs carrying weight to build my endurance, which will enable me to maintain a faster pace for longer hopefully when I do the run.
  14. soldiertobe check your pm :lol:
  15. Have replied. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.