Be careful what you wish for.

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by Monty417, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A guy goes into a bar and the barman couldn't help staring. The guy was huge and muscular, but had a tiny head the size of a grapefruit.
    The guy says. "Don't worry, I've got used to people staring at me, but my head wasn't always like this. The barman says. "I am really sorry if I was staring. Can I ask what happened if it used to be different."
    The big man says. "Well, not long ago I was on holiday in the Maldives. I was out on my early morning jog, when I came across a strange, multi coloured bottle on a remote part of the the beach. I picked it up and pulled out the stopper, there's a puff of smoke and the most beautiful, to die for girl stood before me, dressed in wispy see through clothing. She was a Genie of course and offered me one wish for setting her free. I could only think of one thing that I wanted.. and that was her. I was mad with lust. She told me that that was the one wish that she could not grant, it was forbidden.
    I said to her.
    "That's not being very grateful. After all, I have just freed you from that bottle. For fucks sake surely you can give me a little head!!"