Be careful what you wish for.

A guy goes into a bar and the barman couldn't help staring. The guy was huge and muscular, but had a tiny head the size of a grapefruit.
The guy says. "Don't worry, I've got used to people staring at me, but my head wasn't always like this. The barman says. "I am really sorry if I was staring. Can I ask what happened if it used to be different."
The big man says. "Well, not long ago I was on holiday in the Maldives. I was out on my early morning jog, when I came across a strange, multi coloured bottle on a remote part of the the beach. I picked it up and pulled out the stopper, there's a puff of smoke and the most beautiful, to die for girl stood before me, dressed in wispy see through clothing. She was a Genie of course and offered me one wish for setting her free. I could only think of one thing that I wanted.. and that was her. I was mad with lust. She told me that that was the one wish that she could not grant, it was forbidden.
I said to her.
"That's not being very grateful. After all, I have just freed you from that bottle. For fucks sake surely you can give me a little head!!"