Be afraid - be very afraid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldRedCap, Nov 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. shit, dont tell my missus about this

3. That's got to be a bargain with a lifetime guarantee

4. OOH! Matron!

5. I can see the Christmas adverts on the box now! Presumably marketed by JML and available from Argos, Wilkinson and other purveyors of finest tat!

6. A woman is raped every two minutes? Her tw@t must look a state by now!

7. If you can be sued for say hitting a burglar over the head with a spade, is it safe to assume that the would be rapist could sue for damages done to his person?

8. I expect you could get away with it if a warning sign was displayed. Possibly "abandon hope all ye who enter here".

9. If some Twat in a balaclava has already decided to force sex on someone unwilling, how is slicing his bellend of going to help the situation?

Whilst i dont think that anyone should "lie there and take it" surely hacking lumps of his manhood off isnt going to placate a man that has already decided to hurt you.

If he cuts his c*ck can he claim he was provoked in rolling her into a shallow grave?

10. Not a new idea.
    During the Vietnam War, whores with a communist political persuasion, were putting razor blades into corks and stuffing them up their Jack and Danny.

Whore: Hay you, G I. You want boom boom, sucky sucky love you long time.

At least as long as it took the GI to bleed to death from his wound.

SK

11. Good point, if he'd only been intent on rape but having his manhood sliced enraged him (quite rightly) and caused him to commit a bit of the old murder would that count as provocation? Yes and no I suppose, No in the sense that he'd shouldn't have been trying to rape someone, Yes in the sense that you dont mess with a man's firstlove and expect to get away with it.

12. Anyone perusing the contents of the naafi would be convinced of the necessity of an anal version of this.

13. would be ideal for prisons