Bde Re-Org

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Op_Int_and_Spy, Mar 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A duty rumour from various sources has informed me that 1 MI Bde is about to shuffle the deckchairs on the Titanic. Anyone care to shed any light (PM permitting)? Strangely enough, their web page on DII makes no mention of it.

2. Are you referring to the re-org of 1, 2 & 4 MI? or do you have other gossip?

3. yes. Do you have any hard facts? Someone told me that 2 MI were giving up CI! (highly unlikely) and that elms of 2 were going to 1, 4 to 2 (plausible). Although it could be the same bollocks repeated by different people!

4. Fixed that for you. I won't name places but a Coy HQ already gone in 2 - and Sections in UK going to be commanded by 1. Yep, you used the right word in bollocks

5. OI&S...PM Sent.

6. If it resembles previous reorgs then the solution will be the most improbable COA imaginable and plenty of jobs for the boys.

7. Cheers Howayman, looks like someone's T&S costs are about to take a spanking!

8. 4 has acquired a Coy from 2. I have seen the latest ORBAT for 4 and yet again sections will be renumbered. No doubt it will all happen again in a few years time or when 1 is finally brought back from Germany.

9. 2 years and 3 companys whilst in 4 MI...used to change!

10. Someone has said that 2 dont need to do CI & Sy anymore, but it looks like the same someone is hell bent on running it into the ground anyway to get what they want.

11. Cripes UC_Int, a change of identity and a 30 month cooling off period !

That's a serious bit of lurking going on there.

It seems ( that unlike someone,) you don't understand the big picture.