Bde Re-Org

A duty rumour from various sources has informed me that 1 MI Bde is about to shuffle the deckchairs on the Titanic. Anyone care to shed any light (PM permitting)? Strangely enough, their web page on DII makes no mention of it.

yes. Do you have any hard facts? Someone told me that 2 MI were giving up CI! (highly unlikely) and that elms of 2 were going to 1, 4 to 2 (plausible). Although it could be the same bollocks repeated by different people!

yes. Do you have any hard facts? Someone told me that 2 MI were giving up CI! (highly unlikely) and that elms of 2 were going to 1, 4 to 2 (plausible). Although it could be different bollocks repeated by the same people!
Fixed that for you. I won't name places but a Coy HQ already gone in 2 - and Sections in UK going to be commanded by 1. Yep, you used the right word in bollocks

4 has acquired a Coy from 2. I have seen the latest ORBAT for 4 and yet again sections will be renumbered. No doubt it will all happen again in a few years time or when 1 is finally brought back from Germany.

Someone has said that 2 dont need to do CI & Sy anymore, but it looks like the same someone is hell bent on running it into the ground anyway to get what they want.

Someone has said that 2 dont need to do CI & Sy anymore, but it looks like the same someone is hell bent on running it into the ground anyway to get what they want.
Cripes UC_Int, a change of identity and a 30 month cooling off period !

That's a serious bit of lurking going on there.

It seems ( that unlike someone,) you don't understand the big picture.