BCDT Cse

Can anyone tell me how long the BCDT cse is? I have my joining instructions for 24th Sept for a week, but I have been informed it is only really 4 days??? Only ask as gonna take a buckshee day in UK

T

the_mentalist

It is programmed as five days long, hoever, I have never heard of anyone ever working the fith day!

You'll even knock off early on the Thursday, assuming you don't get that w@nker (N... C.......) who runs the course for your final assessment. On my course everyone else was squared away by 12.00. He was belt-feeding failures in his group however, and they all had to be re-tested which held the whole thing up for ages. Prat.

BTW, it is a bit of a buckshee course. One of the lads in my group was supposed to be teaching a lesson on bleeding for his assessment and only noticed half way through the lesson that he was using the aide memoire for breaks. He was still p1ssed as a newt from a night in Sidewalks and didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Still passed though.

BigMac said:
You'll even knock off early on the Thursday, assuming you don't get that w@nker (N... C.......) who runs the course for your final assessment. On my course everyone else was squared away by 12.00. He was belt-feeding failures in his group however, and they all had to be re-tested which held the whole thing up for ages. Prat.

BTW, it is a bit of a buckshee course. One of the lads in my group was supposed to be teaching a lesson on bleeding for his assessment and only noticed half way through the lesson that he was using the aide memoire for breaks. He was still p1ssed as a newt from a night in Sidewalks and didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Still passed though.
I don't remember my final assessment, but by all accounts it was very good :D :D

heidtheba said:
I don't remember my final assessment, but by all accounts it was very good :D :D
Can't remember most of the course to be honest, the majority of which was clouded in an alcohol-induced haze. The above is based primarily on hearsay and the occasional flashback, the main reason being that I was with the afore mentioned gentleman as he attempted to achieve a state of drunkenness appropriate to the course.