Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by hullboy, Sep 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone tell me how long the BCDT cse is? I have my joining instructions for 24th Sept for a week, but I have been informed it is only really 4 days??? Only ask as gonna take a buckshee day in UK
  2. It is programmed as five days long, hoever, I have never heard of anyone ever working the fith day!
  4. never mind a buckshee day on the friday the whole cse is buckshee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. You'll even knock off early on the Thursday, assuming you don't get that w@nker (N... C.......) who runs the course for your final assessment. On my course everyone else was squared away by 12.00. He was belt-feeding failures in his group however, and they all had to be re-tested which held the whole thing up for ages. Prat.

BTW, it is a bit of a buckshee course. One of the lads in my group was supposed to be teaching a lesson on bleeding for his assessment and only noticed half way through the lesson that he was using the aide memoire for breaks. He was still p1ssed as a newt from a night in Sidewalks and didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Still passed though.
  6. I don't remember my final assessment, but by all accounts it was very good :D :D
  7. Can't remember most of the course to be honest, the majority of which was clouded in an alcohol-induced haze. The above is based primarily on hearsay and the occasional flashback, the main reason being that I was with the afore mentioned gentleman as he attempted to achieve a state of drunkenness appropriate to the course.