BBCs Newsround fed youngsters Al Qaeda propaganda

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by SirThomasHolland, Sep 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Britain's ex-spy chief, Dame Pauline Neville Jones has accused the BBC of "parroting" Al Qaeda propaganda to chidren as young as six.
    This story is covered in todays Daily Mail and comments can be found on the biased-bbc blog and forum. (Sorry I dont know how to post links!)

2. Here's the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=484577&in_page_id=1770

Brilliant story. Here's Dame Pauline Neville "Call me M!" Jones:

[​IMG]
    Dame Pauline: Barking Mad

Not only are the kiddies being fed AQ propaganda by Auntie Beeb but they reduced the US Ambassador to tears.

:x :x :x

3. Thanks for posting the link.
    I dont share Annakey's glee over the 9/11 murders or the disgraceful treatment of America's ambassador by the BBC a couple of days later.

4. Could you point me to where I expressed my "glee over the 9/11 murders"? Ta.

5. I don't read Annakey's post to be gleeful.

6. Its just the impression I get from reading your posts.
    I apologise if ive got it wrong.

7. Apology accepted. You're a gent. :)

8. Back to the Dame. The kernel of her complaint:

But did the Dame act too late? Are the kiddies who saw the original explanation now likely to blow themselves up in Tescos? :?

9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Gosh ex or serving soldier once again tries to induce mass panic amongst the military by exposing the evul BBC!!

10. Bring back John Craven. :x He'd never have allowed the nation's kiddies to be drip-fed AQ propaganda by long-haired BBC Marxists. :x :x :x

[​IMG]

11. You'll never find a greater hive of scum an vilany...

12. I think she was complaining about the ammended version saying its even worse. Both of them give the impression that it was America's fault.
    As a former BBC governor herself she is expressing concerns about the culture at the BBC which many people think is biased and anti American.

13. Is anyone really surprised by the BBC being anti American and pro Terrorist. I mean this is the same corporation who portrayed the IRA cnuts as a bunch of misunderstood men being picked on by the HMG. :roll:

It was only a matter of time before their true colours showed again. And it isn't only newsround, does anyone remember the piece they did on the Taliban - just a bunch of misunderstood 'freedom fighters', who just happened to go around murdering innocent men and especially women if they didn't tow the party line of total subservience.

BBC = Bunch of Batty Cnuts! :twisted:

14. Might the Dame be persuaded to present Newsround herself? Beam images of her into every living room in Britain and our kiddies should sleep sound in their beds...

[align=center][​IMG]
    *Hello children! Dame Pauline here! I'm here to tell you about the evil Osama who wears a table cloth on his head and eats babies and doesn't even watch 'X-Factor' on the telly. Imagine!*[/align]

[align=center][​IMG][/align]