BBC4 - showing now, Jenny Aguter in the buff

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Apr 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah the good old days before Esther Rancid. When you could have fit young 16 yr old lasses flaunting their bush in the bush

2. Aaaah, memories of a spotty teenager. What was is....Railway Children, and more importantly The Eagle Has Landed. A convict lad had a perchant for the English lass.

3. Well lets have some pics for pity's sake, we cant all get BBC TV y'know.

4. Watch this, tell me what you think.

Cracks (2009) - IMDb

And then hand yourself in at the nearest police station.

5. Don't be so sordid, it's an 'art film'.

6. It's on iplayer should any of you fans of "art house" cinema wish to view it with a pause function.

7. I am not being sordid. I appreciate art as much as the next perve.

8. Eva Green seems to be in it so it is worth cracking at least one out to already. ..

9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

She wandered into my office in Kensington last year looking for direction - looking good and a visible quiver went through the male staff members of a certain age as everyone fell over themselves trying to help her.

10. Please don't take this the wrong way but, I hate you.

11. "A look at the lives and relationships among girls at an elite British boarding school."

Fap fap fap fap

12. fu2

fu2 LE

those were the days. When women had pubic hair. nothing worse than getting a pubic hair stuck in the back of your throat.

13. She went to school with Mrs Chef's sister, but they didn't keep in touch which is a shame.

14. Nothing to see here,move along.