BBC4 - showing now, Jenny Aguter in the buff

Ah the good old days before Esther Rancid. When you could have fit young 16 yr old lasses flaunting their bush in the bush

Aaaah, memories of a spotty teenager. What was is....Railway Children, and more importantly The Eagle Has Landed. A convict lad had a perchant for the English lass.

Well lets have some pics for pity's sake, we cant all get BBC TV y'know.

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
She wandered into my office in Kensington last year looking for direction - looking good and a visible quiver went through the male staff members of a certain age as everyone fell over themselves trying to help her.

M

Mr_Tigger

She wandered into my office in Kensington last year looking for direction - looking good and a visible quiver went through the male staff members of a certain age as everyone fell over themselves trying to help her.
Please don't take this the wrong way but, I hate you.

those were the days. When women had pubic hair. nothing worse than getting a pubic hair stuck in the back of your throat.

She went to school with Mrs Chef's sister, but they didn't keep in touch which is a shame.

Jenny + water always seemed to happily equal clothes falling off. Walkabout, Logan's Run and American Werewolf in London, always nice to have some certainties in life.......

A couple of years ago after filming with her in Brighton I had lunch with her (a deux)

Consider yourself blackcatted.

I played 'overtakies' with Jenny Aguter on the M62 about 17 years ago - remember it like yesterday. She was driving a very crap Fiat Punto and had the look of abject fear on her face... hmm, perhaps 'overtakies' to me felt a bit like 'rapies' to her...