AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
and Hebburn

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
BBC3 has never produced even acceptable content.
For shame sir, "Two Pints of Lager" was comedic genius, with writing of such virtuoso brilliance it was Shakespearean in its exposing of humour amongst the lower orders.*

*there may be some degree of untruth in the above post.

Yes, where on earth did they get her from?
Some BBC3 Documentary with a 'does what it says on the tin title'.

It was about the source of western food and was probably called 'lots of 3rd world people get worked to death so you can have a 99p chicken burger'.

She was one of the ignorant and idle westerners having her eyes open as they visited various sweat shops and gang labour farms to do a day's work themselves.

For shame sir, "Two Pints of Lager" was comedic genius, with writing of such virtuoso brilliance it was Shakespearean in its exposing of humour amongst the lower orders.*

*there may be some degree of untruth in the above post.
Did that not start on BBC 2?

Worth watching for the 3 girls on there. I probably liked the airhead the best.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
BBC3 gave a chance to young British comedy, documentry and production talent. Unfortunatly they are all shite.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
"Him and Her" was bloody excellent. Might have passed some people by due to the airing time. Loads of bad language but in a nice way so had to be on very late.

The last mini series covered the wedding in about 4 or 5 episodes and well worth a look if you missed it.

Most other stuff on BBC3 is utter shite as already observed.

"Him and Her" was bloody excellent. Might have passed some people by due to the airing time. Loads of bad language but in a nice way so had to be on very late.

The last mini series covered the wedding in about 4 or 5 episodes and well worth a look if you missed it.

Most other stuff on BBC3 is utter shite as already observed.
The 'Her' is quite fit as I recall.

I can take or leave BBC3, as it appears to appeal to a much younger demographic, but I will be mightily pissed off if they try and shift or get rid of BBC4, home of some fantastic music, brilliant documentaries, The Bridge and Borgen.

Last edited:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can take or leave BBC3, as it appears to appeal to a much younger demographic, but I will be mightily pissed off if they try and shift or get rid of BBC4, home of some fantastic music, brilliant documentaries and The Bridge.
This is going to sound like I've turned on the Cliche-O-Tron but BBC4 is worth the license fee on its own.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
This is going to sound like I've turned on the Cliche-O-Tron but BBC4 is worth the license fee on its own.
He`s got a point.:compress:

I`m a great fan of Inspector Montalbano. The one hour 45 - 50 minutes just flies by.

Edited to correct my misspelling of the great mans name.

Ritch

LE
Did that not start on BBC 2?

Worth watching for the 3 girls on there. I probably liked the airhead the best.
Her voice was ******* awful though. Whenever I heard it, I wanted to punch her in the throat.

Latest Threads