BBC2 - Sunday 6th July at 9:00pm - "The Conspiracy Files"

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by frenchperson, Jul 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just noticed that this interesting programme is on tonight at 9:00 pm on BBC2:

Apparently a report is expected to find that 'fire' was the cause of the collapse of this steel-reinforced concrete building.

I'm hoping they'll explain this very fully in the programme. Even 7 years on, it still seems rather unusual that 3 buildings should come down due to fire, on the same day.

Such is the lack of media penetration and public awareness that even now, if you ask the man in the street "How many buildings came down on 9/11?", the vast majority of people will say "two".
  2. Sales of bacofoil a bit slack this time of year?
  3. Wow. That's extremely amusing, witty, and above all, highly original.... well done you :D :D :D
  4. Was Building No.3 French by any chance????.....

Did it maybe just.....

not so much as collapse completely but....

surrender??? :D
  5. Oh, dear God, not this again. I'll watch to see if there's anything new but I'm fully convinced that it was a bunch of terrorists flying a plane into each of the tall towers. The damage from them caused major fires and severe damage in WTC7 resulting in it's collapse. It also resulted in WTC5 & 6 being severely damaged, ending in them being demolished. I'm an engineer, not a push over with regards to evidence. There really isn't anything to support the conspiracy theories.

Demolitions require extensive preparation, yet there is not one witness indicating that it happened. An absolute show stopper. Other theories are even more ridiculous.
  6. No it's not! It's conspiraloon propaganda. NIST is working under the auspices of it's mandate. The FBI investigate crimes. NIST looks at cause and effect of building collapses. The idea that WTC 7 was damaged to the sameextect of WTC5 and 6 is discredited. It does not fit the statements from the firemen and police on site that described massive damage to the building on its south face (25% of the floor area over 20+ floors) . Nor was WTC 5 and 6 involved in major fires, unlike WTC7.

It's no use posting links without analysing the statements on there.
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It's rather stretching credulity to include this in 'Current Affairs' you Bacofoil clad loon. Especially considering we’re talking about an event that happened seven years ago.

If you must draw yet more attention to a forthcoming television programme then Films, Music and All Things Artsy would be the place to go.

And I thought that you'd flounced off anyway?
  8. I'll be watching it. I know they're out there.
  9. You thought wrong Sixty. And I have a logical approach to these things. It is CURRENT - tell ya why?

Because it's taken 7 whole years for this report to come out. Its release is imminent and will be current very soon - in fact I'm in before the start of this one.

Whereas you appear to be way, way out of date.... :(
  10. Sixty

Gosh. Current Affairs before they happen? Aren't you a little poppet? Now, where was the relevance of "TV prog starting later tonight! (ye gods, I've just ejaculated" to the forum in question?

And I, yet again, took you at your word when you flounced off.
  11. Ok. You win Sixty. 9/11 was a large scale performance art installation by
    the artist formerly known as Alan Kyder.

And, horror of horrors, I plumbed for a totally irrelevant "Current Affairs" forum on the Army website. What a highly embarrassing error. Next time there's a high profile terrorist installation, I'll know where to go. Thanks. :D :D :D
  12. Here is a picture of WTC6 remaining STANDING in spite of the huge damage and fires that completely gutted it.
    It was only demolished LATER MikeMcc.

So that statement is either wrong or just plain misleading.

And how could it have remained standing in spite of the fire and colossal damage?
    Because it was a steel framed building and thats what steel framed buildings do. And we wouldn't have it any other way. They wouldn't build them and we wouldn't go in them if it were otherwise.

13. Sixty

Really? I'd thought it was a case of BFO aircraft flying into buildings.

Next time there's a 'high profile terrorist installation', why don't you PM PTP so you can post it straight into the Arrsehole where the majority of your drivel ends up.