BBC1 "Iraq 2003-2009"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Apologies if done.

On BBC1 at 1000Hrs 09/10/09:
  2. BBC News have announced that El Gordo and Blair are both going to this; how they will have the nerve to show their faces is beyond me.
  3. Neither have any shame - no shame at all.
  4. But to be fair if they DIDN'T show up to face the families, they'd be slated for that too!
  5. There were 4 or 5 blokes, presumably from Wimbish, on my train in from Audley End this morning; all looking very smart and well turned out, a credit to their Corps.
  6. its not on BBC1...some crap about buying houses!!
  7. its on after that!!
  8. aha...thank you
  9. Well, they've got in wrong about the medal within the very first minute...
  10. The RAF Sqn Ldr reservist nurse who the BBC are interviewing at the moment looks a sack of shite, 3 gongs (Telic, QGJM and some reservist thing) and all the ribbons are different lengths! Shes talking about some where called Shriba! wheres that?
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Gen Dannat looked like he was wiping a tear away.
    I hope Blair & Brown feel suitably ashamed!
  12. good to see Phillip having a laugh with the church type bloke in the entrance!! would love to know what he was saying!
  13. Just watching it ... how Blair and Brown have the audacity to show their squaddie murdering faces is beyond me. Hypocritical, lying b*stards.
  14. Agreed. A few of us here are busy slating her for the shoddy turnout. Typical that the person they interview on national TV is in shite state.
  15. Was good to watch this. Don't fully understand why Hoon or Blair were there. Good speech from the Archbishop of Canterbury. In a roundabout way he was having a pop at Blair, I felt.