BBC1 "Fears over soldier care" - 1930 Tonight

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DozyBint, Jan 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just heard something on the news as I got in from work - the tail end of an interview with Kevan Jones MP (Under-Secretary of State for Defence and Minister for Veterans) and at 1930 tonight the Inside Out London programme appears to be doing a section on it: CLICKY

2. I just caught the tail-end of a discussion about this on "Breakfast" BBC1 this morning. I thought I heard them say it was on "Inside Out" South? I'll watch anyway ..... it might be on all areas?

3. Just started (the programme .... not the topic?).

4. Inside out in the past has been a regional programme, whatever your local BBC purchased is shown!

5. Excellent, Randy McAbs still manages to plug one of his books while employed as the military expert. :roll:

BTW Does anyone else turn the brightness on tv up when someone's face is darkened to protect their features ?

Just me then.

Coat

Taxi !

6. Does it make any bloody difference? :twisted:

7. If you missed the program, or could not watch it due to regional differences, you may watch the full report here:

BBC iPlayer - Inside Out