BBC1 "Fears over soldier care" - 1930 Tonight

I just heard something on the news as I got in from work - the tail end of an interview with Kevan Jones MP (Under-Secretary of State for Defence and Minister for Veterans) and at 1930 tonight the Inside Out London programme appears to be doing a section on it: CLICKY

A former SAS soldier [McNab] has said the NHS is facing a "ticking time bomb" trying to provide adequate treatment for soldiers returning home after fighting in Iraq.

I just caught the tail-end of a discussion about this on "Breakfast" BBC1 this morning. I thought I heard them say it was on "Inside Out" South? I'll watch anyway ..... it might be on all areas?

Excellent, Randy McAbs still manages to plug one of his books while employed as the military expert. :roll:

BTW Does anyone else turn the brightness on tv up when someone's face is darkened to protect their features ?

Just me then.

Coat

Taxi !

arfah said:
Excellent, Randy McAbs still manages to plug one of his books while employed as the military expert. :roll:

BTW Does anyone else turn the brightness on tv up when someone's face is darkened to protect their features ?

Just me then.

Coat

Taxi !
Does it make any bloody difference? :twisted: