BBC1 2100hrs 23/8 Walking with the wounded .orth Pole

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Tonight BB1 are screening the Documentry, walking with wounded. a remarkable feat, I know 2 of the team well and all the team are a great inspiration, to many people. The lads are leaving the Uk this week to travel to the Himalaya,s to train for next years attempt on Everest. Cpl Arnhem will be going with them and a Challenge Coin 001. You can read more on the website.

Walking With The Wounded North Pole 2011 | Walking With The Wounded

I thought the program was going to be called 'Walking With A Dinosaur - the story of PRT's carers'! ;-)

Sky plus set.

Heard them on Radio5live this morning. Awesome blokes. "Adapt & overcome". Stephen Nolan was speechless - for a while!

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
How good was that!!! amazing group of men, and a down to earth Royal.cant wait to see the second half.

T

Tinman74

Thats a first, on film no less a para admitting its the first time he walked on water (Jaco on the frozen lake) thought the all believed they did!!!!:thumright:

Bravo Zulu chaps!!!!!

A

armadillo

Fantastic, every one brilliant. Made me look at my biv chit with shame.

Armadillo

PS the music was brilliant, you can buy it on Itunes, I think some of the money will go to walking wounded.

What a great programme. Not mawkish at all just some bloody impressive lads (including Prince Harry) cracking on and doing the impossible. Good stuff.

Is it just me or did they catch Prince Harry in his room dancing on his own. Was he smoking something at the time I wonder?

He's a good egg and the fact that he has got involved to highlight the charity and the exped is another reason he deserves a pat on the back.

As for the lads. Actions speak louder than words. Very impressive fella's.

Edit to add: Harry's disability is clearly the hardest to live with though. Have you seen what winter sun can do to gingers?

The bit with Prince Harry dancing in his room alone was hilarious he was probably practicing his moves for the Royal wedding late night shindig.

And was that Para really a "Seth African" I never heard him say "Yah Yah" once.

Great Documentary, great team of lads well done.