BBC1 2100hrs 23/8 Walking with the wounded .orth Pole

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pararegtom, Aug 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Tonight BB1 are screening the Documentry, walking with wounded. a remarkable feat, I know 2 of the team well and all the team are a great inspiration, to many people. The lads are leaving the Uk this week to travel to the Himalaya,s to train for next years attempt on Everest. Cpl Arnhem will be going with them and a Challenge Coin 001. You can read more on the website.

Walking With The Wounded North Pole 2011 | Walking With The Wounded

• Like Like x 3
  2. I thought the program was going to be called 'Walking With A Dinosaur - the story of PRT's carers'! ;-)

Sky plus set.

3. Pararegtom

Foxtrot Oscar!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Heard them on Radio5live this morning. Awesome blokes. "Adapt & overcome". Stephen Nolan was speechless - for a while!

5. Pararegtom

How good was that!!! amazing group of men, and a down to earth Royal.cant wait to see the second half.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Great guys, puts some of the whingers at work to shame. Didn't realise it was in 2 parts

7. Wot he said.

Plus, now confirmed that ginger's can't sew.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thats a first, on film no less a para admitting its the first time he walked on water (Jaco on the frozen lake) thought the all believed they did!!!!:thumright:

Bravo Zulu chaps!!!!!

9. Fantastic, every one brilliant. Made me look at my biv chit with shame.

Armadillo

PS the music was brilliant, you can buy it on Itunes, I think some of the money will go to walking wounded.

10. Pararegtom

We are just to shy to admit it,Now just have a look at some real Hero,s

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  11. What a great programme. Not mawkish at all just some bloody impressive lads (including Prince Harry) cracking on and doing the impossible. Good stuff.

12. unashamed bump

13. Is it just me or did they catch Prince Harry in his room dancing on his own. Was he smoking something at the time I wonder?

He's a good egg and the fact that he has got involved to highlight the charity and the exped is another reason he deserves a pat on the back.

As for the lads. Actions speak louder than words. Very impressive fella's.

Edit to add: Harry's disability is clearly the hardest to live with though. Have you seen what winter sun can do to gingers?

• Like Like x 2
  14. I was listening to it as I was trying to unfuck my PC. Is there a bloke called Hewitt? Did Harry flinch at the mention of the name?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pararegtom

Behave Mr Snakey made I laugh!!!!