• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BBC World Service UK / US Military Relations Prog on now

From an email I only just read:

"I work for a BBC World Service global discussion programme called World Have Your
Say, and we're going to be discussing relations between the US and UK soldiers after
this article by Brigadier Nigel Aylwin-Foster who criticised the US military in Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4603136.stm

Our programme goes out between 1800 and 1900 GMT, and we're trying to reach members
of the UK military who have served with US forces
. We're hoping to have both US and
UK service members to join the discussion.

Thanks for any help that you might be able to offer."

I'm assuming this is 1800-1900 today - now.

I wondered the same thing myself. Scant representation from British Forces.Endex -It was crap.
A 15 minute 'filler' is not the way to treat this topic Beeb lurkers.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
My considered opinion about this, having caught a little, is that Rice (or minion) rang Straw (or minion) asking the FCO to pull a few strings as VoA get limited serious audience in the Levant.

Latest Threads