BBC: Vietnam remembers fall of Saigon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4496493.stm

In this context there are some interesting questions:

Does current regime in Vietnam constitute a threat to countries in this region?
Should US/UK try to change the regime? If not, then why?
Was British non-participation in Vietnamese war a wise decision?

Thanks in advance for answers!

Given that Vietnam is currently undergoing ' capitalization ' and has a fast growing economy with much ' off-shore' investment in building factories and other other industries [ a mini China ] from western corporations, I doubt that it will be any threat to anyone other than China [ rival for foreign investment ]..

Tourism is a huge revenue generator, lioght and heavy manufacturing is up, standard of living is growing and the government is relatively stable , if not ' right '...

Rocketeer said:
Given that Vietnam is currently undergoing ' capitalization ' and has a fast growing economy with much ' off-shore' investment in building factories and other other industries [ a mini China ] from western corporations, I doubt that it will be any threat to anyone other than China [ rival for foreign investment ]..

Tourism is a huge revenue generator, lioght and heavy manufacturing is up, standard of living is growing and the government is relatively stable , if not ' right '...
But Vietnam is a communist country anyway and it is too far from democracy. I suppose that if Vieatnam would be weak from military point of view (as Iraq) then possible 'regime change' would be actively discussed.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM.