Bbc twats go overboard again

Is this thread about the OP trying to quietly come out of the closet.

“Hello. I’m Tarquin, I drive a RAV to my hairdressing salon and I like interior design, soft furnishings and flower shows.”

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Be nice if omebody would tart a new thread. The ARRE garden at the Chelea Flower how. I would do it but the '' key on my keyboard i frocked.

Jesus, happened to land on the bbc coverage of the Chelsea flower show tonight, just when I thought those Cnuts couldn’t get more diverse, they wheel out fergal ******* Keene to talk about war zones, gardens and his own experience of depression, all in that empathetic tone of voice that conveys all the terrible things the lilting Cnut has had to see with his own eyes
Then we have a couple of dusky commentators, two gay vicars and a geezer in a wheelchair wearing a pink scarf on a hot day
I’m sat here waiting for a carpet munching moss botherer to appear, at which point I’ll throw my bollocks at the tv and kick the fuckin thing across the room
The right on, d&i, left leaning wet quims
Or you could just change channels?

To be fair, I had to sit through a few minutes of this with her indoors before I’d had enough and slunk off into another room to watch something less right on and frankly less tedious, as the O.P states, it was an exercise in right on box ticking which seems to have crept into every facet of BBC scheduling. At least with shamelessly left leaning commercial entities like Channel 4, they aren’t empowered to metaphorically jack you via an anachronistic state sponsored TV tax whilst at the same time signalling how progressive they are at every opportunity.

Last edited:
Jesus, happened to land on the bbc coverage of the Chelsea flower show tonight, just when I thought those Cnuts couldn’t get more diverse, they wheel out fergal ******* Keene to talk about war zones, gardens and his own experience of depression, all in that empathetic tone of voice that conveys all the terrible things the lilting Cnut has had to see with his own eyes
Then we have a couple of dusky commentators, two gay vicars and a geezer in a wheelchair wearing a pink scarf on a hot day
I’m sat here waiting for a carpet munching moss botherer to appear, at which point I’ll throw my bollocks at the tv and kick the fuckin thing across the room
The right on, d&i, left leaning wet quims
No royal quotations? with the issued smiles? ............it appears you are venting other nothing then.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
No royal quotations? with the issued smiles? ............it appears you are venting other nothing then.
Right. Thank you. Did somebody leave the light on? I think that may be attracting them.

Just count yourself lucky that the ubiquitous gurning Claire Balding is clearly away for a refit.

The ubiquitous (that's a nice word) gurning Claire Balding ....that about sums it up with her as she seems to appear at all sorts of events from Sporting to Dogs and Country Life ...what is it with her?

Address everything to Barry Took, don't fall for the propaganda! Barry lives and replies using nom de plumes to stay out of the lime light and avoid the assassin's who work for Wogan.
Wogan actually is dead- he was taken out by Parky from over a mile away using a .50cal HMG. They sent Russell Harty to get his ears but he couldn’t find them.

Is this thread about the OP trying to quietly come out of the closet.

“Hello. I’m Tarquin, I drive a RAV to my hairdressing salon and I like interior design, soft furnishings and flower shows.”
Oi! I’ve got a RAV. Although it has more than a slight whiff of dead rabbits rather than soft furnishings. And I don’t have any hair.

The ubiquitous (that's a nice word) gurning Claire Balding ....that about sums it up with her as she seems to appear at all sorts of events from Sporting to Dogs and Country Life ...what is it with her?
HER???? Fcuking hell, I always thought it was a bloke

I'd like to see @Stavanger do a rant-cam saying EXACTLY what he said in his post. That would be super funny.

Viewer Video
Don't just rant at the TV, rant on the TV! Send in your opinions via video-phone or webcam. Most webcam software will allow you to record a piece to camera, or you can record yourself on your mobile and download the file to your PC. Then just send it to us in an email!

Here are some tips on shooting a successful rant-cam:

1. Make sure you are in a well-lit area that is quiet
  2. Ensure the microphone is picking your voice up clearly
  3. Size the shot so that your head and shoulders are clear and central
  4. Please ensure that your film is no longer than 30 seconds in length and emailed as a file no larger than 10mb.
  5. Let rip!
I assume that we have seen your smileing boat race on the esteemed P.O.V sometime in the past?