Bbc twats go overboard again

Jesus, happened to land on the bbc coverage of the Chelsea flower show tonight, just when I thought those Cnuts couldn’t get more diverse, they wheel out fergal fucking Keene to talk about war zones, gardens and his own experience of depression, all in that empathetic tone of voice that conveys all the terrible things the lilting Cnut has had to see with his own eyes
Then we have a couple of dusky commentators, two gay vicars and a geezer in a wheelchair wearing a pink scarf on a hot day
I’m sat here waiting for a carpet munching moss botherer to appear, at which point I’ll throw my bollocks at the tv and kick the fuckin thing across the room
The right on, d&i, left leaning wet quims

Last edited:
Jesus, happened to land on the bbc coverage of the Chelsea flower show tonight, just when I thought those Cnuts couldn’t get more diverse, they wheel out fergal ******* Keene to talk about war zones, gardens and his own experience of depression, all in that empathetic tone of voice that conveys all the terrible things the lilting Cnut has had to see with his own eyes
Then we have a couple of dusky commentators, two gay vicars and a geezer in a wheelchair wearing a pink scarf on a hot day
I’m sat here waiting for a carpet munching moss bothered to appear, at which point I’ll throw my bollocks at the tv and kick the fuckin thing across the room
Is this also available in English?

Jesus, happened to land on the bbc coverage of the Chelsea flower show tonight, just when I thought those Cnuts couldn’t get more diverse, they wheel out fergal ******* Keene to talk about war zones, gardens and his own experience of depression, all in that empathetic tone of voice that conveys all the terrible things the lilting Cnut has had to see with his own eyes
I’m sat here waiting for a carpet munching moss bothered to appear, at which point I’ll throw my bollocks at the tv and kick the fuckin thing across the room
Points of View - Air Your Views - BBC One

I've had to put up with SWMBO watching Watchdog with that dopey one in the wheelchair who sounds like Janet Street-Porter on helium and even worse that bl**dy noisy bird from Middlesboro'

Address everything to Barry Took, don't fall for the propaganda! Barry lives and replies using nom de plumes to stay out of the lime light and avoid the assassin's who work for Wogan.
I'd like to see @Stavanger do a rant-cam saying EXACTLY what he said in his post. That would be super funny.

Viewer Video
Don't just rant at the TV, rant on the TV! Send in your opinions via video-phone or webcam. Most webcam software will allow you to record a piece to camera, or you can record yourself on your mobile and download the file to your PC. Then just send it to us in an email!

Here are some tips on shooting a successful rant-cam:

1. Make sure you are in a well-lit area that is quiet
  2. Ensure the microphone is picking your voice up clearly
  3. Size the shot so that your head and shoulders are clear and central
  4. Please ensure that your film is no longer than 30 seconds in length and emailed as a file no larger than 10mb.
  5. Let rip!

I’m sat here waiting for a carpet munching moss botherer to appear, at which point I’ll throw my bollocks at the tv and kick the fuckin thing across the room
Calm down petal.

Some great gardening double entendres thrown in here ladies, edgy (I got it) calm down petal, and an infestation of slugs
Were on a roll;)
We're.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
infestation of slugs
Mention snails and my dear sister will necklace you with a bicycle tyre. Because it takes longer. Watch it.

Anybody catch the mad bird batting on about a packed clay arch that looks like concrete but more 'warm'. FFS. If you wish to build an arch that looks like concrete, use concrete then go to Farrow & Ball and ask for..... I dunno... Torquil might work?