BBC supporting iRA?

I couldn't see it this morning either. She must have deleted it. Unionists in NI alone seemed to have hammered her, when you go through Michelle O'Neills tweet and it shows Abbott's retweet.

How the fcuk can a British MP, in a city that PIRA extensively targeted with guns and bombs and murdered dozens within.. get away with spouting the shit she does and openly pedal a proscribed organisations propoganda?
Because she is thick

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
Bobby tables?

exploits_of_a_mom.png
You owe me a new keyboard and cup of coffee!

Abbott in 1984

Speaking in 1984, Abbott said that Ireland “is our struggle - every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed.”

Abbott in 2017

Diane Abbott has distanced herself from comments she made apparently in support of the IRA in the 1980s, saying: "I don't have the same hairstyle, I don't have the same views."

And now in 2021 she re tweets praise for a convicted terrorist, a sworn enemy of the British state.

Strangley though her hair style in 2017 is the same as her "Darth Vader" cut today. So what's your pathetic excuse this time Dianne 'cause you can't blame it on the hair!?

I believe that a large number of Ulster Scots were involved in the defence of the Alamo, but that the Texas authorities fly the Irish flag instead of the Northern Irish version.

This is true. Quite a lot of Houstons in Co Londonderry to this day. I know some of them.

That bloke, you know the one, did a couple of KFC commercials or something like that. Some chicken connection there somewhere...
He's moved online now.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 41
Mate of mine got one of these from Home Bargains for a Halloween Party a few years back. "Tonight Matthew, I'm gonna be Bobby Sands"

ImageHandler.jpg

Could be, could be...

He was a bit younger and thinner as I recall.

Nope, sorry, don't get it.

SQL DROP TABLE​

There are times in database administration where a table is no longer needed and needs to be removed. Whether it is to save space, reduce complexity in the database design, or because the table was temporary in nature, the DROP command can be useful to clear space in the database.

The DROP TABLE command will first delete data from the table, and then remove it from the database space. All data is wiped out from the table!

Because of the power of this command, most database systems secure this function. In Oracle, for example, the Database Administrator (DBA) must have system privileges to run DROP TABLE.

With thanks to Study.com

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

SQL DROP TABLE​

There are times in database administration where a table is no longer needed and needs to be removed. Whether it is to save space, reduce complexity in the database design, or because the table was temporary in nature, the DROP command can be useful to clear space in the database.

The DROP TABLE command will first delete data from the table, and then remove it from the database space. All data is wiped out from the table!

Because of the power of this command, most database systems secure this function. In Oracle, for example, the Database Administrator (DBA) must have system privileges to run DROP TABLE.

With thanks to Study.com

Many thanks to you. Now I get it. :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's not helped when certain pillars of society retweet stuff either, namely one Diane Abbott!
Who's the fat tranny ?

Latest Threads