BBC SPOTY 2019

No, it'll be Lewis Hamilton despite F1 being like paint drying - reach first corner and don't break down and despite the fact that he doesn't even live here

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Robme

LE
‘G’
There can only be one
And he’s come off his bike twice in the current race, breaking a fellow riders bike into 2 by landing on it.
The Man is a God.
Hamilton? an over paid Rapper of no talent if you ask me. Doesn’t even live in the U.K. unlike G, who by the way, has a wife, who is a well fit bunny.
AND given the safety features on a current F1 car, is highly unlikely to hurt himself, unless of course he traps a testicle as he gets into his feather padded computer. Arrogant waist of space as well.

Ritch

LE
‘G’
There can only be one
And he’s come off his bike twice in the current race, breaking a fellow riders bike into 2 by landing on it.
The Man is a God.
Hamilton? an over paid Rapper of no talent if you ask me. Doesn’t even live in the U.K. unlike G, who by the way, has a wife, who is a well fit bunny.
AND given the safety features on a current F1 car, is highly unlikely to hurt himself, unless of course he traps a testicle as he gets into his feather padded computer. Arrogant waist of space as well.
Arrogant? I think you see what you want to see, which is up to you.

Bit of a correction though... Jules Bianchi died through F1 racing just a couple of years ago.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My oh my oh my........ at last! Site penis of the year recognised by the BBC. Wunderbar.
Careful, the dook closed down my thread on that :mad: