BBC Sports Personality Of the Year 2008? Predictions?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by afghanman, Oct 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got to be a close run thing between Chris Hoy and Lewis Hamilton (if he wins the F1 Title) hasn't it?

Becky Adlington?

Andy Murray has got to be up there too...
  2. Murray would need a personality implant to stand any chance, Chris Hoy must be the front runner.
  3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Big nose Adlington for the win. The public like her.

Murray is even more of a dour Scot than Cyclops, Hamilton is a Champagne Charlie. and I had to google Chris Hoy to remind myself he was the very successful cyclist (so doubt the public at large will remember him).

But Anybody, I say ANYBODY but that diving, cheating smug cnut Cristiano Ronaldo. I don't care how many goals he scored, he's a fooking git.
  4. 1st Adlington
    2nd Hamilton
    3rd Hoy

Team British Olympic Cycling Squad

Overseas personality Nadal
  5. Hamilton. :roll:
  6. Maybe:

1st - Lewis Hamilton (Youngest F1 World Champion ever) if he wins it.
    2nd - Chris Hoy (3 Gold Medals with little funding)
    3rd Rebecca Addlington (2 Gold medals with little funding)

Team: Team GB (Includes Hoy and Addlington)
    2nd: Manchester United (Public votes will count)

Overseas: Usain Bolt (3 Olympic Golds) Will be well supported by black people.
    2nd: Rafael Nadal

Just maybe..................
  7. Chris Hoy would be a safe bet for his sheer outstanding triple Gold, however my money is on Nicole Cooke as she is the first lady cyclist to win the World Cycling Championships as well as the 1st Road Race at Beijing.

Did I mention that she was Welsh and very possibly the fittest lady to hail from the Vale of Glamorgan.

Attached Files:

8. She is a hound.
  9. You sir are blind.
  10. I agree that one of us is.

Any chance that you could knock out a couple of bars of "I Just Called To Say I Love You" ?
  11. Becky Addlington for sure, (big nose trotter, btw) even if Hamilton wins on Sunday, she will still get it! Housewife's vote!
  12. But thinking about about, lets all vote for Gazza, he has achieved a lot this year. :D
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fit as in attractive, or fit as in athleticism?

Either way, she's hardly got much competition from the fat inbred sheep shaggers in the valleys.

It's like entering Miss Mllaaarr 2008 into Miss World.
  14. Im a big lewis hamilton fan and i am dreading the GP tomorow, but it has to be Chris Hoy, he has done something amazing by winning 3 gold medals and 90% is under his own physical ability and not engines etc,,,,

1ST ----------------Cris Hoy :D :D :D :D :D
    2ND-----------------Rebeca Adlington :D :D :D :D
    3RD-----------------Lewis Hamilton :D :D :D