BBC Rogue Traders' Dan Penteado jailed for benefit fraud

P

PrinceAlbert

He's lost a 56k a year job for a few grand in benefits. What an idiot.

Shame, as he was quite funny on the TV.

S

syledis

According to the report, he got the 56k over a 3-4 year period so he wasnt rolling in it, not that im defending him at all , as he fiddled 24k and it didnt say if he was being made to pay it back,

He seemed to thick to defraud , maybe Matt Allwright helped him , Shame they did not lock up that little twat as well.

P

PrinceAlbert

He seemed to thick to defraud , maybe Matt Allwright helped him , Shame they did not lock up that little twat as well.
Why? I quite like the program.

Do you wish you could just "lock up" anyone that you didn't like.

You're an intolerant penis aren't you.

You like the programme ? FFS you will watch any shite then. you are now on my list along with this show presenters.

P

PrinceAlbert

You like the programme ? FFS you will watch any shite then. you are now on my list along with this show presenters.
I do like watching them sting pikey fukwits, yes.

Single, and plurals in one sentence. Fail.

You're intolerant of people that you don't know. I'm intolerant of poor grasps on the English language.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that's certainly told Prince Albert. I bet he's shitting in his boots even as I type this.

We'll PA, don't tell him your name.

R

renamed_user

IIRC this Dan fella had passed his private pilots licence and was filmed flying his kite, the epulettes on his shirt had masses of gold braid on them-true. It did occur to me at the time that a part time job with the BBC must really pay well.

Location given as "Mooching Around". Why use a capitol letter for "Around"? surely it should be lower case?
Or are you a really slow learner?

Location given as "Mooching Around". Why use a capitol letter for "Around"? surely it should be lower case?
Or are you a really slow learner?
nAH i JUST DONT GIVE A fUCK.

aNYWAY WTF HAS it got TO DO WITH YOU r u PA`S bitch?

I do like watching them sting pikey fukwits, yes.

Single, and plurals in one sentence. Fail.

You're intolerant of people that you don't know. I'm intolerant of poor grasps on the English language.
My bold, but I'm not saying anything cause my England is not good always!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goatman Military History and Militaria 210
Blade-Runner The NAAFI Bar 1
Unknown_Quantity The Intelligence Cell 1