BBC Rogue Traders' Dan Penteado jailed for benefit fraud

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pebbles015, Jul 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A BBC spokesperson said: "In light of the prosecution, Dan Penteado will not be returning to Rogue Traders."

2. He's lost a 56k a year job for a few grand in benefits. What an idiot.

Shame, as he was quite funny on the TV.
  3. According to the report, he got the 56k over a 3-4 year period so he wasnt rolling in it, not that im defending him at all , as he fiddled 24k and it didnt say if he was being made to pay it back,
  4. He seemed to thick to defraud , maybe Matt Allwright helped him , Shame they did not lock up that little twat as well.
  5. Why? I quite like the program.

Do you wish you could just "lock up" anyone that you didn't like.

You're an intolerant penis aren't you.
  6. You like the programme ? FFS you will watch any shite then. you are now on my list along with this show presenters.
  7. I do like watching them sting pikey fukwits, yes.

Single, and plurals in one sentence. Fail.

You're intolerant of people that you don't know. I'm intolerant of poor grasps on the English language.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Well that's certainly told Prince Albert. I bet he's shitting in his boots even as I type this.

We'll PA, don't tell him your name.
  9. Oh the Hypocrisy!
  10. "fukwits" was on purpose. There's nothing wrong with "pikey."

Either way, you get upset about people on the TV. That's really sad.
  11. IIRC this Dan fella had passed his private pilots licence and was filmed flying his kite, the epulettes on his shirt had masses of gold braid on them-true. It did occur to me at the time that a part time job with the BBC must really pay well.
  12. Location given as "Mooching Around". Why use a capitol letter for "Around"? surely it should be lower case?
    Or are you a really slow learner?

aNYWAY WTF HAS it got TO DO WITH YOU r u PA`S bitch?