BBC presenter James Naughtie's little slip

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/observer/archives/2005/03/02/come_again_once_more_with_feeling.html

We said we would get back to you once the BBC site had uploaded the evidence of James Naughtie accidentally fighting the good fight for New Labour on the Today programme this morning.

Bless them, they have. And it sounds so good, we took a piece as a souvenir. Here it is, have a click to listen.
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/observer/archives/JamesNaughtieWinningtheElec.mp3
(pointed at by the good old Biased BBC blog)

Er... you got a transcript of that mate? Not too hot with no speakers!

And Miss Kirsty Wark has been appointed 'to shadow the Tories' during the coming election - that'll be nice and balanced then, wont it?

Queensman said:
And Miss Kirsty Wark has been appointed 'to shadow the Tories' during the coming election - that'll be nice and balanced then, wont it?
What with her having a questionably cosy relationship with Mr McConnel?? :D

Agent_Smith said:
Queensman said:
That, Sir, is exactly the point I was making!! (I just couldn't remember the name of the unintelligible non-entity heading up the Sweaty's plastic parliament). Thank you.

Queensman said:
Agent_Smith said:
Queensman said:
That, Sir, is exactly the point I was making!! (I just couldn't remember the name of the unintelligible non-entity heading up the Sweaty's plastic parliament). Thank you.
Don't get too stressed, like other Jock Labour Leaders, he'll be dead soon! (did i say that out loud?)

Plastic Yank said:
Queensman said:
Agent_Smith said:
Queensman said:
Don't get too stressed, like other Jock Labour Leaders, he'll be dead soon! (did i say that out loud?)
What splendid news! Do you need a hand? Can you include all the Jock gits who've snuck under the wire and are now running this Country, or have you already got them in your cross hairs?