BBC plumbs newer depths

Apologies if been said already, if so, please delete:

BBC24 currently reporting Harry is about to finish his tour. What did they do?... They had a debate on whether or not he has actually killed any Taliban. They even got talking heads on to discuss the possibility.

I'm outraged on behalf of lots of people...

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
c4 had a few interview clips which was okay. now he is on the way home they can show stuff they filmed earlier. good comments about his brother

until he is arrested for gang raping a swedish travel rep in cyprus during op shitface then he's fair game

News Flash !!! "Apache Gunner comes home after tour without engaging any enemy" total waste of time training him if that was the case.

I think PA might be Harry actually - there have been several reports that he is ginger, and has links to Wales.

P

PrinceAlbert

I think PA might be Harry actually - there have been several reports that he is ginger, and has links to Wales.
I'm not ****ing ginger! I'm also far better looking than Mr Wales. Though he is a bit taller than I am.

His tour is also shorter than mine :(

So we can look forward to more MOD drivel. Ginger apache pilot takes on Terry

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
"You have to take a life to save a life".

Straight from the mouth of the Gwar One. As heard on the 90 second news summary put out bu Auntie earlier this pm.

P

PrinceAlbert

SkyNewsHD has just done a lovely piece on Harry, and a very good interview.

You war dodgers got to see a bit of AFG too.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have at least one part of the site that doesn't degenerate into BB baiting?

Can we have at least one part of the site that doesn't degenerate into BB baiting?
Yeah, sorry about that- my fault. Feel free to delete my posts.

The white-feather spitting never been on tour cuntoid can go unchallenged on this thread.