BBC plumbs newer depths

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by supermatelot, Jan 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if been said already, if so, please delete:

BBC24 currently reporting Harry is about to finish his tour. What did they do?... They had a debate on whether or not he has actually killed any Taliban. They even got talking heads on to discuss the possibility.

I'm outraged on behalf of lots of people...
  2. God you worry too much.
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

c4 had a few interview clips which was okay. now he is on the way home they can show stuff they filmed earlier. good comments about his brother

until he is arrested for gang raping a swedish travel rep in cyprus during op shitface then he's fair game
  4. News Flash !!! "Apache Gunner comes home after tour without engaging any enemy" total waste of time training him if that was the case.
  5. He's the Bravo Bravo of military aviation.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I think PA might be Harry actually - there have been several reports that he is ginger, and has links to Wales.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm not ****ing ginger! I'm also far better looking than Mr Wales. Though he is a bit taller than I am.

His tour is also shorter than mine :(
  8. You really are ****ing stupid.

"Apache Gunner comes home after tour

• Like Like x 5
  9. He probably enabled something or other.
  10. It would be far more news to say HRH comes home to redundancy envelope.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Shame he didn't enable your sense of humour.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. In this context I don't need one- your military service suffices. You shambles of a man.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. So we can look forward to more MOD drivel. Ginger apache pilot takes on Terry
  14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

"You have to take a life to save a life".

Straight from the mouth of the Gwar One. As heard on the 90 second news summary put out bu Auntie earlier this pm.
  15. SkyNewsHD has just done a lovely piece on Harry, and a very good interview.

You war dodgers got to see a bit of AFG too.