BBC not happy with Clarkson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will save him any worries about having to work in Manchester I suppose.

Anyone who works for the BBC who holds any opinion on anything should be fired just incase someone may be offended.

Depends what Top Gear ratings are like, the BBC must quite like having a tame 'naughty boy' on the books. They paid the talentless J Ross, and incredibly precious and unfunny R Brand enough to behave like pricks, at least Clarkson has a wider appeal.

Clearly the BBC should calculate the income they have generated (and gladly accepted) from Clarkson over the years and refund it. Although something tells me they don't have enough money for that.

Andrew Marr. BBC pay him 600k per year. Utter utter cnuts. If I paid my licence I would want a refund.

I have never liked Clarkson. I wrote to him once calling him a ******. He should be sacked just for being a pratt, and because I don't lke him. Simples. He's had far more than his share of the cake and it's high time he pissed off. I bet he couldn't do the sort of ordinary job that he slags off all the time, and I bet he's not really qualified to do anything useful.

I have never liked Clarkson. I wrote to him once calling him a ******. He should be sacked just for being a pratt, and because I don't lke him. Simples. He's had far more than his share of the cake and it's high time he pissed off. I bet he couldn't do the sort of ordinary job that he slags off all the time, and I bet he's not really qualified to do anything useful.
There's a magic button on your tv remote called the off button or channel changer. That might help.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
But won't someone please think of the children?!

How will Clarkson's eat the Christmas if he's not a massively popular multi-millionaire who could do his show for any broadcaster and be paid handsomely for the privilege and laugh himself sick at the confected outrage?

Why would he want to when people are willing to pay him millions every year to dick round with sports cars?
And take the piss out of people whilst doing it, sounds like an ideal job really.

Status
Not open for further replies.