BBC NEWSFLASH, Mandelbums got a cancerous bum!

#1
click on the smilley face for more

:D

Lord Mandelson has been admitted to hospital to have an operation for a "benign condition of the prostate", a government spokesman has said.
thats what happens when you let other gentlemen massage your prostate with their tongues, MDN be warned :twisted:

lets hope its serious chaps
now where do i send the bleach & scouring pads to...
 
#3
nebapneb said:
click on the smilley face for more

:D

Lord Mandelson has been admitted to hospital to have an operation for a "benign condition of the prostate", a government spokesman has said.
thats what happens when you let other gentlemen massage your prostate with their tongues, MDN be warned :twisted:

lets hope its serious chaps
now where do i send the bleach & scouring pads to...
Never has my heart sunk so much at the word 'benign'.
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#4
It's probably just bruised.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Markintime said:
I've heard they've sent a full medical team in, to investigate.
In a volvo.
 
#8
When I read that linky my eyes scanned over the words and I could have sworn it said "it is expected he will die overnight".
Sadly it was not the case. :cry:
 
#10
jagman said:
There is always the hope that MRSA will get the cnut

Dahling, do you really think there's any chance of that? Only the finest private hospitals for party leadership, only the proletariat have to worry about filthy hospitals...
 
#11
labrat said:
jagman said:
There is always the hope that MRSA will get the cnut

Dahling, do you really think there's any chance of that? Only the finest private hospitals for party leadership, only the proletariat have to worry about filthy hospitals...
Must you take away all my hopes and dreams?
 
#12
3 years ago I was in an NHS hospital and the bloke in the next bed had MRSA after having an £18,000 private knee op in the London Bridge Hospital. He nearly died. MRSA can strike anywhere. Lets hope it strikes him.
 
#14
labrat said:
jagman said:
There is always the hope that MRSA will get the cnut

Dahling, do you really think there's any chance of that? Only the finest private hospitals for party leadership, only the proletariat have to worry about filthy hospitals...
I googled the hospital, its NHS but its a university hospital - if we're lucky Tim the nice but dim student will be allowed to 'have a go' :twisted:
 
#15
if only we could edit the last paragraph and make it.....

He is known as the "comeback RING" of British politics and was appointed to one of the most powerful jobs in Europe after being sacked twice from the cabinet.

Does anybody know anyone at the BBC web?
 
#16
The doctors have said that they may have to operate on his arrsehole, but they'll have to wait til he comes back from his holiday in Scotland.
 
#17
BarkingSpider said:
Imagine having to work on Mandleson's bum. 8O

That's the worst posting imaginable.

I really really hope it fcuking hurts and he can't sit down for weeks.
Not exactly to my taste but for the sake of the country I would gladly do so.
Of course I would be obliged to use a 6 foot wooden fencepost and a sledgehammer. That way I would be bound to put a stake through the cnuts heart eventually if I kept whacking away
 
#18
BarkingSpider said:
Imagine having to work on Mandleson's bum. 8O

That's the worst posting imaginable.

I really really hope it fcuking hurts and he can't sit down for weeks.
I imagine the surgeon will be roped-up. Or have a 4' plank tied across his back.
 
#19
BarkingSpider said:
Imagine having to work on Mandleson's bum. 8O

That's the worst posting imaginable.

I really really hope it fcuking hurts and he can't sit down for weeks.
Returning to Derek & Clive and 'The Worst Job I Ever 'Ad', that must be worse than 'picking the lobsters out of Jayne Mansfields arrse'.
 
#20
jagman said:
Markintime said:
Never has my heart sunk so much at the word 'benign'.
There is always the hope that MRSA will get the cnut
No chance the bastard will be in private ward where the cleaners actually get to clean the place.

Soon they'll have their own lanes reserved for them on the roads too....... where have I seen that before?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads