BBC News Website

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Spanish_Dave, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

BBC News - UK

Most Popular
    From UK in the last week

Personally I find it sad that the fact that our guys being hurt and killed are classified under most popular! What the hell is popular about our losses?

I know it is due to the search element but it just seems wrong, I have sent a complaint to BBC about this on their website.

What do you think?
  2. Surely it just means the most looked up item, not "popular" as in what makes people happy !!
  3. Overly sensitive, mate. It's just a rating of most visited pages, not an assessment of the motives for viewing.

If anything, it's pleasing that so many people are taking an interest. The alternative is that they don't give a shit.
  4. 'Kin ell, talk about TRYING to find something offensive!
  5. It has a "Most viewed" section. That's offensive to blind people!!
  6. How will they know? Arf.
  7. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I am not trying to find something offensive at all, I just wonder is this the correct wording, I understand it is the most popular search, however it doesent ring true with what it seems to be directing people to.

8. Try finding news of a repatriation, it's hardly ever in the main news but in south west