BBC News - is it fit for purpose?

Reports? Oh, you mean the ones where an American male, many years ago, said, 'Fcuk'. Those reports?

CGAF.

Champ.
Didn't read them then? You're a bit shit at the detail thing aren't you?

BBC bias? Nope-lost me there, as not sure why you're excited by BBC bias.
You do have trouble keeping track of threads don't you? I'm not in the least excited by it, others are. I'm pointing out they're bed wetting girlies. Your sheets damp?

BBC as a whole needs an overhaul, the way it is funded how much people are paid, and how it uses public money should all be put up for review. e.g Head of the BBC should not be allowed to earn more than the PM, as a public servant they should not earn more than the PM. "Celebs" pay needs reining in, and as the same for Politicos their expenses culture needs severely curtailing.
Of course he isn't, a bad man made him say all of this shit.

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List
Probably written by Roger Cohen.
Enough said.

John Pienaar can hardly hold back his glee at Labour winning in Peterborough. Positively gloating to Farage.
But Radio 4 today interviewed Farage. But couldn't be bothered to interview the winner of the byelection, Lisa Forbes.

But Radio 4 today interviewed Farage. But couldn't be bothered to interview the winner of the byelection, Lisa Forbes.
Couldn't be bothered? I'm confused - what point are you making: a conspiracy?
It's more likely the producer on the ground f ucked up and forgot to press record.

Have you SEEN her? I wouldn't want to interview her either.
Maybe. But she has just won a very heavily contested byelection. We've heard quite enough from Farage, who wasn't standing in Peterborough, and doesn't have much experience of winning seats in a UK parliament.

Couldn't be bothered? I'm confused - what point are you making: a conspiracy?
It's more likely the producer on the ground f ucked up and forgot to press record.
Not a conspiracy, but overall a piss poor performance and lazy journalism. I don't see or hear bias one way or the other, just shit journalism. It's like a real version of the Day Today.

And WoC1066, go and **** yourself.

Latest Threads