BBC Military documentaries-----worth a watch.

Oh God No!!! This is going to be a Tropper fest. JLR RAC, 17/21L and The Charge of the Light Bde :shock:

You can't blame me for the BBC wanting to imortalize my early career in the British army, much as Tacitus did with my time in the II Legio Agusta

Trooper/Jim24 why have you posted using two separate usernames on the same thread?
cos I is using two different computers, init, operated by two different people, me and Jim24

We all know you're Jim24. You set that account up after you forgot your login details for your Tropper account.
FFS I have a stalker, actually your very useful, as when you are as old as I am the old memory is failing, but with you there , I have a ready to use second memory device

Z

Zarathustra

FFS I have a stalker, actually your very useful, as when you are as old as I am the old memory is failing, but with you there , I have a ready to use second memory device
Hardly a stalker just have a good memory. And you mentioned using the Jim ID on a certain faceache group when Forastro was trying to ban you

Talking of documantatries, I was in one (albeit slightly) that was about training to be an Ammunitian technician. It was filmed in 1989 and IIRC broadcast in late 1990. My memories failing but I believe it was channel 4, although I can't find feck all about it.

It started with selection at the School, classroom and hands-on stuff, training up at the Felix centre and subsequant posting out to NI?

Do any of you old & Bold remember this?

Some great stuff here! Thanks for posting the link mcreature.

Trooper/Jim24 why have you posted using two separate usernames on the same thread?
How they hell can you work that out? I ask as there's a multiple personality clone war going on in the ACF Forum.